Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I am Jayme (a take off of my real name.) I first started crossdressing when I was very young, younger than 10. As I grew into my teens, I stopped. I have only very recently started again at the age of 49.

I have been married for 25 years and have come out to my wife. I probably should have told her about this before we were married, but I felt I had these desires under control and that they were no longer an issue so while I feel a little guilty I do not feel I was being purposely deceptive. Wow, was I wrong about having everything under control. Fortunately my wife is not only accepting, but encouraging and she is helping me.

Unfortunately I currently live in the Middle East because of my work where crossdressing is illegal. Since I do not wish to see the inside of a Middle Eastern prison I restrict my crossdressing to inside the house. On the fortunate side, I am here for only two more years and I will seek a new assignment somewhere that is more crossdressing friendly.

I just wanted to stop in, say hello, and give a brief word of introduction.

Anonymous

Hi Jayme and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Jayme,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Hi Jayme

Welcome to CDH you will find friendly people here. I was wrong to about having everything under control. It has come back very strong in the last year since I retired. I have purchased things I could never see my self buying even a year a go The desire certainly intensifies as we get older as you may have already read on the forums on this site. I know it is never going away. so I am just working on accepting it and enjoying it. my wife knows and prefers I keep it private. we have been married 40yrs great lady.
      Regards
      Amanda

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Jayme welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hello’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?