Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone just a few words , like most I Hi Just tried on my sisters and mothers clothes when I was young a grew into loving to wear female clothes, tried to stop but found the urge to strong . Married a fantastic woman who grew to except who I was up to a point. we often go shopping together but as yet have not gone out dressed as femme.

Welcome Karen!

Anonymous

Welcome to our group Karen. This is by far the friendliest CD group on the internet. Everyone here is your friend and wants to help and support you 100%.

Anonymous

Welcome Karen from another UK member.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karen  welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hiya Karen and welcome

Nice intro, you are blessed with an understanding spouse. Feel free to look around and add your thoughts. Its nice to have you join us.

Anonymous

Hi and enjoy from another Brit.

Hi Karen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Miss Karen, to our special corner of cyberspace.

Hi Karen, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Karen, Teralynn here. Welcome to our on line community. It is great to hear that your wife knows “to a point” because when a loved one finds out by accident it can sometimes ruin the relationship. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. – Blessings

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?