Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi! I am Diane. I am 78 and have been crossdressing for a long time (I’ve been doing everything for a long time!) Glad to be here!

Hi Diane nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the bestCD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. As you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies here then yippee your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Diane as she travels down her road in life .. So as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, I have just recently joined also. I think we will both enjoy CDH!

Hi Diane and welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people.

Hi Diane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Diane

Nice to see another senior sister on CDH! Welcome, cant wait to be able to make friends!

Huggs
      Penny

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Diane,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hi Diane! Of a certain age myself………..

Welcome in

Connie
      xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Diane welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Diane,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Diane ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done
      these past months ,

Love Sylvia.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Dianne and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to have another 70+ girl in the group. I think you will love it here. All the girls are great, very caring and loving people. You have a whole bunch of sisters that will help you out any way we can. Take care and stay safe.

Love

Trish

Hi

Welcome to CDH, i am sure you will love your time here.

Love
      Michelle

welcome  i am 71 been dressing for along time. my wife is very helpful and i dress up all the time.been retire for  about 8 years .  you are at the right place.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?