Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been crossdressing for years off and on in private.  The only time I have ventured out was at night for a drive.  I am thinking about making so big life changes with the desire to meet others in person.  Over the years I have chatted with quite a few for the hopes of meeting in person.  However, it never happened.  While I am not lookin for “love” in the end all I chatted with did not seem to be genuine.  Since I live in a very small city I am not sure I will ever find what I seek.

Hi Nicole,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to meet you.  I am sure you will find lots of nice and friendly people here, CDH is a really supportive place.

I hope you find what you are looking for and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Hi Nicole,
      I think you’ve picked the kindest, most understanding and supportive group around. I hope you enjoy CDH as much as I am and find everything you’re looking for.
      Krysti💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole

This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nicole, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Your sisters here are friendly and supportive. I see that you are interested in meeting some people. Always remember- safety first! Unfortunately despite all the changes our world’s societies have undergone, there are some narrow minded people out there who might want to do you harm. Might I recommend finding another crossdressing person who lives near you who could serve as your wing person for a trip out dressed. Perhaps you could find such a person on this site. I know for a fact that there are people out there who find crossdressing people attractive, but how do you find the good ones from the bad ones? Once again- safety first! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Nicole

S x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Nicole!

Jessica C
      Lady

Welcome Nicole,

Keep trying to remember what you want and who you are.  It gets easier (I hope).  My first time making face to face contact was on a trip to a big city where I had previously looked up online the local CD support group.  They like most groups are super supportive, used to newbies even if not cd’d, and have usually a relatively secure environment.  After the introductions you can usually find a couple of girls to chat with.

In the future you may want to start with openly buying girl things for yourself to help reduce your nervousness.  The shop keepers generally don’t care if you look like you are really going to buy.  And who cares what they say when they go home.

Most of all keep positive.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?