Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My life changed about two years ago. That’s when I was introduced to Cross Dressing – by my WIFE. Everything was still cool back then. It seemed like a strange hobby to me, but I enjoyed it for some unknown reason. Maybe it was because I felt more comfortable as a Gurl or maybe She gives me someone to hide behind. Personally, I believe that She is one of my alternate personalities and the Dominant personality at that. It might be wrong of me, but I Love Her and have tried to embrace Her in hopes that She might re-integrate with whatever personality is the Host. Very confusing. Seems Hopeless. I enjoy, immensely, being Roxie, but my Wife does not. We never knew that I would enjoy it so much. 

I want to transition, but Wife objects. My marriage is going to Hell. My Mother has dis-owned me. No friends. None of this matters to me when I get all dolled up. 

Hello Susan, Welcome to CDH you have friends here we are all in the sisterhood.
      Hugs,
      Stacey S

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome Susan you will find all the love support and friendship you need here take care love Bethany</p>

Anonymous

Hi Susan and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi Susan !! welcome to the group !!

Hi Susan,

Sorry to hear about your conflict with your SO. Your ordeal is not unique. We are here to help hun.
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Hi Roxie, I feel your pain, my girlfriend says she’s supportive but I can tell she’s really not. I did come out to her about three weeks ago, and in the beginning she was fine with it, I was awkward and older she just thought it was a phase, little did she know I’ve been doing this for many many years. I have found a new playmate a woman and we get together have girl talk and try on each others clothes it’s nice to have friends I have to cut this short work. But I just wanted to say hi welcome and we are all going through this ✌❤️ GINGER LYNNE  THIS IS MY NEW OLD NAME 👄👄👄👄👸🏼

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Susan welcome with us
      Catherine

Thank You Ladies! This is such a nice site.

OMG I want to try the hormones really, really. really! Wife says NO, of course. I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia a few months ago. My breasts have naturally grown into ‘B’ cups and I believe that they would get even bigger if I had the hormone therapy. I also believe that I would get some peace of mind because lately I have been extremely emotional.

So my Wife prevents me from going all the way, but I still love her. I am hoping that eventually She might see my point of view and accept me. (big sigh) Now I am going to cry! Needing this to work out. More than anything…

Hello and welcome Susan,

Hopefully you are enjoying our community to the fullest. Welcome to our little slice of heaven,  we are very happy youve chosen to join us, and thank you for introducing yourself, & telling us a little bit about you!

Cookie! 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?