Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, new here, familiar with the site. Excited to continue exploring expanding upon my journey. Thanks

Anonymous

Welcome Misty, you will enjoy CDH.  By the way, your picture is soooo cute!

CelesteCD
      Lady

Hi Misty – welcome!   I think you will find this place as a great resource of knowledge as you continue on your journey. It truly is a community where we all support one another to become who we aspire to be.  I’m open for any questions and willing to share my experiences as they relate to yours.   Have fun.  Be you.

Celeste

Hi Misty

There are lots of friendly girls on here, so any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Hi Misty, Welcome to a great place to share and care! From your profile photo I say you are gorgeous. Being that pretty I am sure you are going to have many ‘adventures’. How is Denver? Don’t miss the traffic or the winters. We lived near Castle Rock for many years and I must say the Arizona weather agrees with me more. My poor wife is headed your way to tomorrow to babysit for a month. She is busy packing her cold weather gear. Take care, Sweetie. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Misty,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Misty

Welcome, it was great to see you on chat earlier, I hope to see you on there again soon.

I hope you make lots of friends here.

Love

Tara x

Anonymous

Hiya thanks so much looking forward to it!!!

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Misty ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Jasmine:
      Welcome to the site. Enjoy yourself and have fun. Where in Florida are you?

Chrissy

Anonymous

Not in Florida..Colo

Chrissy Simpson
          Duchess - Annual

My bad, thought I saw Fl. in the profile and I was way off. Pretty, but cold there? I have been to many places there and always gorgeous views. Thanks Misty
          Have a great beautiful day.
          Chrissy

Anonymous

No worries. Not very cold been in 50s 60s and sunny down in Denver mountains on the other hand another story

Hi Misty nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. So as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so many ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say again really nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon .. And as like others have said really cute picture girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Misty Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Misty, to this Heavenly address, where you can explore till your heart is content, with wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Misty,

Just in case you can use the infor….

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and support!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome we are here to help you out. Let us know if we can answer any questions while you get settled in heaven

Jennifer

Hi Misty, and welcome! You will not find a more friendly and helpful group.

(Hugs)

Sylvia Lynne

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?