Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Teralynn Loving
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 523

Hi Evgenia, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. You didn’t tell us a lot about your crossdressing journey in your introduction post or your profile page but to briefly let you know what awaits you in this community is the following: A welcoming, accepting and supportive group of crossdressing people. Friendship,  if that is something you are interested in. Knowledge, in many forms. Interaction in many different ways with other crossdressers. In order to take advantage of all this you need to be active on the site and get to know some of our members. You might even find some close to you in Illinois. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 3559

Evgenia  happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. Were all experiencing this passion for femininity and enjoy being ourselves.  In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 214

Hi Evgenia nice to meet you and happy you joined the rest of us girls here. Well you put your best foot forward and in the right direction here at CDH its a wonderful place to explore and learn more about your girly self. All of us here love to chat and read so please don’t be afraid to jump into the forums and ask many questions there are many girls here to help you with your journey as there will bumps in the road then nice smooth areas so again explore and make some lasting friendships again nice meeting you .

Stephanie Bass

Jonni
      Participant
      Registered On: April 18, 2020
      Replies: 132

Welcome, Eve

There’s lots to see and do, so jump right in!

Find a way to get involved, and you’ll meet plenty of new friends!

I’m glad you’re here!

PM anytime. 🙂

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 1076

Hi Eve,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

April May
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 34

Hello Eve, are you thinking about eating the Apple or are we past that <grin>

Stephanie Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Replies: 6

Welcome to CDH

Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 168

Welcome to CDH

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account