Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone!</p>
      My name is Maya, and I am new here.  I’ve been a crossdresser for about 3 years, but I haven’t dressed consistently in about two.  I think it’s a lot of fun, and I consider it to be a great stress-reliever-and make-up is awesome!  I do not consider myself to be transgender, since I am perfectly comfortable with my body and I prefer masculine pronouns.

Hopefully, I can build a nice wardrobe and get some nice dresses and skirts.  I’m also in search of cute shoes as well!

Anonymous

I’m setting here with my wife and I have her leggings and bra on. It feels so relaxing. I don’t have a lot of money but hope to build us her and my leather and lace

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maya

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Maya nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. You are on a journey that’s fantastic and we all have the will to help you and guide you on your journey if you need help . This place is so wonderful and helpful so for you read forums and join in on them do be afraid as most girls here don’t bite well maybe some do (He He ) just kidding any how just be yourself and girly as you want we all here love to talk so ask as many questions as you want some one will answer you and help you on this wonderful girly journey as all of us have come here for help guidance and friendship . There are many girls here to meet and become friends with so join in and be comfortable within your girly skin again nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime for some talk time .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi, Maya

Welcome to CDH!

We’ve all travelled different paths to get here, but the important thing is that we’ve arrived.

I’m glad you made it!

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi, Maya

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome!

Hi Maya, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Crossdressing people come in all shapes and sizes and have all kinds of feelings about why they do it and how far they are going to take it. Here at CDH the only thing that is important is that you do it and that makes you one of us. Your attitude of simply enjoying the experience as a stress reliever and not seeing it as a stepping stone to full feminine transition is perfectly acceptable here. Enjoy your masculinity and your occasional journey into crossdressing as a feminine being.  I do recommend that you stay active on the site because of all the benefits of interacting with the crossdressing people here. Tips, advice, friendship are all available for you here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?