Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been cross dressing for about 4 years now. I came out at work about a year ago, and with the help of the Director, Diversity & Inclusion, I have become extremely comfortable with who I am. I love to express my feminine side.

One area that I am having difficulty in is finding the right size for pants suits, since I work in a professional office setting (I am a software engineer).

Anonymous

Hi Lexie,

Welcome to CDH! And congrats for being brave to come out at work. That is awesome!

Kay

Anonymous

Yes, fortunately, I work for a VERY supportive company. The Director of Diversity & Inclusion, actually came out to the ‘campus’ I work for to discuss with my coworkers what cross dressing is about, and that the company FULLY supports me in all ways.

My biggest problem is that I came out to my wife, and she does not accept it at all. Of course we have other marital issues, most of them are on me, but I am trying to make things work and get my anger issues under control.

Hi Lexie,

Welcome to CDH!!! Congratulations on telling your work. That is really awesome!

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hello Lexie, its great to have you join us.

Its wonderful about your workplace and I hope you and your wife can come to terms.

I found for myself that living truer to how I felt has put many other things within my own mind in easier balance, accepting myself has improved my ability to properly deal with stress and be more empathetic to other peoples point of view.

Welcome to CDH

Hi Lexie,

I am glad to here about you coming out to work but am sad to here your marital issues.

I hope you can make it work.

I will keep you in my prayers

Patty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lexie,  wonderful hearing how things at work are going and the awesome support there. You’ll find that support here with many like yourself enjoying being themselves. Best to you moving forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lexie nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . And sorry for the marital problems and hope things will work out for you its allways a plus if wifes support you thru this womanly time in life . Also congrats for being accepted at work that’s fantastic for you and hope any other girls that you work with that get the courage to step out into the world as you have . we here will give you advice and support you and your wife if she will let us she can come here and chat with other wifes and SOs and ask questions about everything she needs answers to to ease her mind about Lexie So again nice to meet you and hope things work out if need to talk pm any of us girls here we will help with what we can .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Wife and I had very big fight last night. Not about CD, but something that has been ongoing for the last 5 years.
      this afternoon, she came in to my ‘office’, and stated that she wants a divorce.
      so I have more problems on my plate.

Hi, Lexie. Welcome to the community. You have friends here.

Hi Lexie,

Welcome to CDH. Speaking as someone who grew up in an angry household and was an angry young man….. I have found that we are all just here for a while. On earth we are temporary. That makes our problems temporary. When they say this too shall pass, it will one way or another. There are many times when we have no control over anything except one thing, our attitude towards what is happening. I am reminded of the story of the two wolves….

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. “It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

I have found this to be true in my life.

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Lexie!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=372477]
      Are you tall or short? I have had good luck with clothing at ASOS.com, long and tall salley, and itailor.com

Anonymous

I am 5’-7”, approximately 150 lbs. how to I know whether it will fit me correctly?

Hi Lexie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Lexie.  Welcome.

Anonymous

I live in the Los Angeles area and am interested in conversing with others like myself. If you live in the Los Angeles area, or surround Los Angeles, drop me a line.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Lexie.  I’m sorry to hear about your marital difficulties.  As you know by now, the girls here are very helpful.  Feel free to post what’s on your mind or send any of us a PM.

Emily

Autumn, what a wonderful story Luv! I have never seen you post such a thing on here before but I haven’t been a member too long! All I can say is “ more please!” – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Lexie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. For someone who has only been into crossdressing for 4 years to fully embrace his feminine persona and come out at work about it is moving at “light speed” for a lot of crossdressing people! Apparently that was not the only challenge that has emerged in your life! Having a non supportive wife show up at your work place demanding a divorce must have been quite a spectacle! I wonder if every time you two got into arguments lately the fact that you are a crossdresser was brought up again and again! Divorce can be a crippling thing Luv, but if you are in an unhappy relationship it might be a blessing in disguise especially if there are no children involved. This might be an opportunity for you to find a significant other who will love and accept you exactly as you are! I do wish you the best. Now on to your difficulties in finding clothing that will fit just right. Buying on line can be tedious! I really hate returning things I buy on line(although that was how I started out to get some items to dress in initially) because it is time consuming. If you haven’t already, get a tape measure and make sure you know your body’s measurements.  You can’t go by just height and weight! Dress sizes can be deceiving! I am usually a 14, but one company’s 14 may be completely different from another company’s 14. Same thing applies for the letter sizes (S, M, L etc.). I am afraid the only surefire ways to know if an article of clothing is going to fit you perfectly is to have it made for you personally (expensive) or physically show up at a store, select a few items, go into a fitting room hopefully with a full length mirror) and try them on! {WHAT!} Hey if you can come out as a crossdressing person at work and show up en femme before all your friends and coworkers at your place of employment, then girl you go out to a store and face down any salesperson who might cast an inquisitive eye at you heading for a dressing room! Besides a lot of them may be working on commission and be glad for you to buy something. It ain’t easy Luv but it works! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?