Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Little about myself just crossdressing at home but don’t ever leave home without panties on. Womens underthings have always intrigued me from a young age. I’m guilty of trying on mom’s lingerie while she was at work when I was a kid. There was always a Fredricks of Hollywood or Victoria’s secret in the mail so I was always exposed to lacy and frilly underthings around the house. I’m in my 40s now and am married and starting to slowly start to crossdress. My wife has been the best to me thru all this and loves to shop with me for outfits. It started with my first pair of Victoria’s secret panties about 2 years ago and now I have drawers full of lingerie, panties and outfits. I love the feeling that I found a place I feel safe talking about things and not worry about being judged. I thank you all for being here and hope to make many new friends and learn a lot along the way.

Welcome Jenny! You’ll find this place is incredibly supportive and loving!

Still very nervous but it feels so good to start talking about things. Thanks.

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. No need to be nervous and certainly talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Jenny!

Welcome Jenny!

Hello, fellow Jenny Jones. Nice to see that they still haven’t fixed that pesky cloning device yet. Even from Michigan, this is super weird.

Anyways! It is always a pleasure for a new friendly face to join us and even have one with an accepting spouse is always greater news! It is a pleasure to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi Jenny! Welcome to the family.

Hi Jenny, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Give your wonderful supportive wife a big hug for me! You are apparently quite comfortable with your crossdressing journey so far and you have taken a big step in joining an internet site that is specifically designed to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any! You don’t have to to be nervous about being here Luv! The membership is loaded with caring wonderful crossdressing people. So stay active on the site and get to know some of them! Before you know it you will have lots of friends on here to interact with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, how are things in Michigan these days? I visited family in the Detroit suburbs a few times during the Christmas season and loved playing in the snow! We don’t get much snow down here in Florida. Maybe a snowflake every decade or so! – Blessings

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Hi, Jenny! Welcome. It’s a pleasure to meet you!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?