• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello everyone it is so nice to be here with like-minded people, im sally and live in the UK I have been dressing for around 25 years i look forward to chatting to all you lovely people on here.

Hi Sally,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! There is so much to see here, and so many wonderful ladies who are more than happy to help you with whatever you may need.

Really nice to meet you.

Love Stephanie ❤️

Hi Sally , welcome. This site is wonderful and have only been since yesterday when I joined .  If you wish would love to chat with you… am also in UK.

Hi Sally,

Welcome, I am from the U.K. too.  The girls here are really friendly, I am happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Sally,

Welcome, from another U.K. girl. I love Isle if Wight. Been many times. Hope you find CDH as welcoming and friendly as I have.

Katie x

Seren
      Baroness

welcome to CDH 👋

Great to see some many new U.K. girls on here xx

Hi Sally and welcome! Please feel at home here. You are!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sally welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Sally, always nice to welcome another girl from the UK. PM me any time if you want to chat!

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Sally from another UK based member up in Scottishland!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Sally!

Hi Sally, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am only a week behind now. Yesterday I was 10 days behind! I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. Two things in your profile stood out to me that joining CDH was a wonderful thing for you to do! First your comment that you just wanted to be happy! I suspect that your crossdressing has at times brought you angst and sadness. Crossdressing should be a joyful thing and perhaps your CDH sisters can bring some of that joy into your life. Also I took note of two relationships that failed because the significant others could not deal with your crossdressing! You might even have gotten the idea that no woman would ever want to be with a crossdressing man! That would be a false assumption! This site has quite a few crossdressing people who have accepting and supportive wives.  I would recommend that you don’t give up! Especially if you still want a relationship with an understanding woman! The key to achieving this without ending up with a third broken relationship is when you meet someone you think would make a good life partner, tell her right up front about your crossdressing! That way either one of you can walk away if the reaction is negative! There are women in this world who will not automatically discard the idea of a relationship with you just because you are a crossdresser! In fact there are a few who might even find it intriguing- well if I marry him I get a husband and a girlfriend! Before you say Teralynn that is crazy spend some time on the site watching this introduction forum (which by the way you can subscribe to) and you will be surprised at the number of people that have accepting and supportive wives (me included). While you are waiting to find the right one for you, you have all your CDH sisters to interact with! By the way, we also make wonderful friends! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Love your last name- it is about as Scottish as one can be! – Blessings

Anonymous

Hello Sally. Welcome to CDH…. Sorry for the late welcome. I thought I already sent a welcome to you. Hugs Natasha

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?