• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Abbey
      Lady

Hi Ladies,

I’ve been secretly cross dressing for quite some time now. In my 40’s now but sneaking around doing it probably since my teens.

I could never understand why I would have such an urge to cross dress. I’ve wondered how could a guy like me, who hunts, works on race cars, and does so much other manly stuff want to wear panties and stockings?

Cross dressing got easier after my now wife and I started living together. We’ve been together for 16 years and I finally told her about all this a couple days ago. She’s been taking it pretty well. She’s actually out shopping now and picking up a few things for Abbey.

She had me dress up in her lingerie a few months ago as a joke. I pretended to not like it but I secretly loved it.

Since then I’ve been dressing more since I work from home. A couple days ago I finally couldn’t keep this secret inside any longer. I was tired of sneaking around and paranoid of getting caught.

I must say I have an awesome wife who has been so supportive of this. I was scared to tell her because I know some wives don’t take this too well. So far she has been great with me and my secret. We joke and laugh about it and of course we have so many inside jokes.

Now that I’ve told her it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel so much better now.

Being Abbey gives me so much peace and relaxation. I don’t know why being her brings me so much joy, but it’s fun and I love it. And it’s even better now that my wife knows and is so supportive.

For now it’s just her and I going down this rabbit hole together, one day at a time.

Lots of love,

Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Abbey,

Welcome to CDH from Australia!!! It’s great to hear your wife is so supportive.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Abbey, welcome to CDH

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Abbey

welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important. And for you only been a very short opening up to her. Congratulations and certainly does take the pressures off. I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Abbey, I’m happy to welcome you to our little slice of heaven on earth.  What a great story, you are so fortunate to have such an understanding wife to support you in your journey.  Please get comfy and look around, you couldn’t have chosen a better place or group of girls!

Stevie

Welcome Abbey!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Abbey and welcome – so happy to hear of another supportive wife – she can join as well and we have our own wee private group which is a great place to ask questions and feel less alone as even those that are supportive need advise or somewhere to feel less alone from time to time.

Anonymous

Welcome, Abbey.  You’re fortunate to such an understanding wife.

Anonymous

Welcome! Consider yourself very lucky that your wife is supportive. I recently came out to my wife, and we almost ended in divorce court.

You will find the people here to be supportive and very, very helpful!

just ask any questions you may have!

Hi Abbey, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! Always glad to welcome a new member who has an accepting and supportive wife! It seems like you are pretty comfortable now with most of the aspects of your crossdressing journey but do have a problem in understanding why you would want to do this to begin with! After all you are a man and like manly things! So why you? There are many legitimate reasons why people crossdress. If you want a list send me a private message and put the word “Reasons” on the subject line and I will be glad to enlighten you!  But you yourself stated that being Abbey gives you “peace and relaxation” so does it have to get more complicated than that? I don’t think so! You can still have your male persona and at times allow your Abbey persona to give you that peace and relaxation that will make your crossdressing journey the positive, joyful experience it should be! Being Abbey doesn’t make you any less a man, and being a man doesn’t make you any less Abbey! Don’t over analyze it, just enjoy it! While you are enjoying that take some time to enjoy being a member of CDH! Having an entire online community of crossdressing people from all over the world to interact with can also be a joyful thing! So get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Abbey
      Lady

A big thank you to everyone who replied and welcomed me to this site. It feels great to know I’m not the only one going through this and there are so many others out there just like me.

Abbey

Anonymous

Hi Abbey and welcome

You are so lucky to have a supportive wife….believe me. I and many others are jealous. Good for you and I know you will enjoy your time here on CDH. It is awesome

Averyl

Anonymous

Hi Abbey….Welcome huggs from the U.K…anything you need, just ask girl !!!…..Grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Abbey welcome to CDH, so glad you found the courage to tell the wife, that’s the biggest hurdle most CDs have to face.
      Congratulations, now start a beautiful journey, and loads of new friends.
      Amanda X

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?