Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Claire. Glad to have discovered this place! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Claire

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. There are lots of friendly girls here, I look forward to catching up with you at some point.

Jessica x

Hi Claire,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! You made the right choice to come here… so much to read, and so many wonderful ladies to meet from all aroumd the world.

Thank you for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Welcome Claire!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Claire welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Claire and welcome to CDH….

Natasha💋

Hi Claire,

Welcome to CDH.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Claire

Welcome to CDH. you have made a good discovery.

Samantha

Hi Claire, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. We have members from all over the world including a lot from Canada although I haven’t seen too many from Alberta! I think you will enjoy your membership here. The site has all kinds of ways for us to interact with each other and the girls here are ever so friendly! It really is a wonderful place to be a member of if you are a crossdressing person! Stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members and you’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Claire! I just started on journey on CDH also.

Debbie w

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?