Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Abby M
      Lady

Hello everyone, I’m Abby. I am fairly new to crossdressing. I feel like I have been denying a part of myself for a long time and as a part of the self improvement I have been working on, I finally decided to embrace those impulses. While I feel good about what I am doing, I feel like there would be blowback in either my personal or professional life. I think I have lurked on this site long ago, but now I feel like I am in the headspace to actually engage in the community. So far I have enjoyed my experiences on the site, learning about other peoples struggles and triumphs. I realize that I am not alone in this and it gives me hope. Thank you everyone 🙂

Kassie
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Abby 🙂

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392202]
      Thank You 🙂 I’m glad to be here.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Abby! One of the best things we learn here is that we are not alone. This is a great place to find acceptance, advice, and encouragement, and a few laughs. Seems like you are already discovering that. Have fun exploring here. Feel free to ask questions or share stories without fear of judgement. Enjoy your journey!

Emily

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392208]
      Thank you 🙂 yes I am discovering that this is a place that is very supportive and I feel that I am accepted with open arms. I really appreciate this community.

Welcome Abby –

Glad you are comfortable enough to engage with this community i think you will find that the support and joy you receive is worth the risk.  i understand about the concern regarding blowback and you should always be in your comfort zone but still be able to explore your feelings.  Hope that you find this to be a truly joyful and rewarding experience.

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392214]
      Thanks 🙂 I am finding this to be a liberating and rewarding experience

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Abby, happy to have you finally and officially join the group.  🙂

You pretty much know by now that this site is one of best things that ever happened to crossdressers.  I found it all a little overwhelming with all the positive energy bubbling around here when I first joined.  I look forward to sharing stories with you Abby.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Abby,

I love self improvement and self help. My crossdressing had taken a very long hiatus but last February I was working with some self hypnosis recording for self acceptance and self love and the result was Kay came back out for good.

Welcome to CDH and thank you for sharing your story. If you ever want to chat, send me a PM. I would like sharing our self help and self improvement stories!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Abby   welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful so yes embrace it and explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi, Abby, and welcome! You’ll find my good friends here.

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392276]
      Thank you, glad to be here!

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392275]
      Thank you, I definitely will ask questions in the future. So far I feel my questions have mostly been about others experiences coming out to significant others or family. I feel that that is where my struggle currently lies. Definitely need to ask more fun questions though.

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392244]
      Thank you. I have been reading about others experiences and it gives me peace of mind knowing that others are in the same stage as me or that others have gone through the grinder and come out the other side and have acceptance from friends, family, and their significant others. It makes me happy.

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392242]
      Thank you kindly. I love hearing about self improvement so I’ll take you up on that.

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392231]
      Yes definitely. I felt odd definitely getting so much positive feedback. Again, I keep feeling that as a heterosexual male I have been conditioned by society to feel that this is wrong and if I act out on my impulses that I should feel bad. Not only do I actually feel good about myself, but I am learning many people have wives or girlfriends on the site who are extremely supportive. That was a big fear of mine and it brings me hope. I really appreciate the overwhelming positive energy on this site, it was unexpected but very very welcome.

Hi Abby,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=392469]
      Thank you, honestly glad to be here 🙂

Welcome Abby!

Abby M
      Lady

[postquote quote=393513]
      Thank you 🙂

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?