Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello, I’m adam 30 years old, very new to this only ever worn panties and stocking but I’m looking forward to trying more as I love the feeling and hope I can meet like-minded people. also enjoy playing video games would love to find some like-minded people to play and chat online with.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Adam  happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Sorry dear I’m not a gamer but I’m sure you’ll find many here that are. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, I also wore only panties, now I wear panties, bra, camisole daily. Have not out yet. I have been buying clothing on-line. Torrid, Macy’s, Kohls, Amazon, J.C. Penney’s reasonably priced. That your time, get used to your femme side, your desire is matched by all here.

Hello. I hope your day is wonderful

Welcome Adam!

Hi Adam,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Adam nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. Same as miss Flowers has said sorry im not a gamer  either kind of left that stage over 20 years ago maybe more . But lots to do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Ask many questions from clothing to makeup to anything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. Also many girls here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with so get settled in relax take a deep breath kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Adam,

Welcome, I am from the U.K. too. There are lots of friendly girls here. I am happy to chat, please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?