Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jesse
      Lady

Hello everyone, Jesse here. I am very interested in learning more about crossdressing. I am a beginner but have always been interested in being a pretty girl. I would love to meet a nice girl who can show me the ropes

Hi and welcome to CDH
      Here you can find an abundance of girls ready to help you. Me myself is kinda new here, soon 1 month, but it feels like I’ve been here a lifetime. Everybody is ready to help, and you can get a lot of help. This is family. I love it here ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of hugs
      Lily-Rose

Hi Jesse nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . You have found the best CD site there is on the internet . There is so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl living in your heart and sole. As for friends here there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . As for any nerves of shyness you should have at the door you came thru when you joined us there was a sign there that read please deposit all Fears Nerves Shyness all of these here before entering as you will not be needing them in here .LOL.. Please know you are a new family member and one of our sisters and that will never change.. So again nice to meet you sis and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jesse ….Welcome its very nice to meet you. You have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I was just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jesse!

Welcome to CDH!  There is plenty of advice and support here for you. The Girls here are amazing and they will certainly help you along on your journey!  Have fun and enjoy!

xo -Robyn 🤗❤️

Jesse
        Lady

Thank you !

xoxo

Hi Jesse,and welcome to the family. As has been stated,you have found a home, with the warmest,most supportive bunch of gals you could ever hope to meet. Relax and enjoy, sister,and welcome home:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Carla
      Lady

Hi Jesse, welcome to this wonderful site. Feel free to ask and contribute as you feel. Keep smiling x

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Jesse! Glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. We were all new at one time so don’t be afraid to ask anything. You can always use PM for the more personal topics. Have fun!

Welcome Jesse!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?