Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Pumped
      Lady

Just thought I would check this place out.

I have been actively CD’ing for maybe eight years, but it goes way back to when I was a child. I remember being 5-6 year old and messing around with my mom’s bras, stuffing them and pretending I was a woman.

In the last few years I have run the full deal with my wife, with her discovering my
      CD’ing, the “no way!, to DADT, and finally to pretty much full acceptance. Right now she is messing up the kitchen and I am fully dressed, at least from the waist down, just hanging out. I don’t thing she understands, but she is very tolerant  and lets me do my thing. (Heck, I don’t even understand!)

Welcome! I think if I had wanted to CD 5 years ago, my wife would not have been as accepting. Fortunately, when my desire to go past underdressing became overwhelming, the timing was right. Even though she’s really cool about it, I’m easing her into it. I have been wearing heels at home for two weeks now. I have practiced makeup twice around her. Soon, I’ll ad a skirt to go along with the heels. Very soon.

You found the best place on the net for CDs. It’s a great place to learn and support each other.

Hi he he Miss Pumped  cute name and so nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for friends there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. WE all are supportive and un judgemental so you have nothing to be scared about as we dont bite well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . You have joined this family and are part of a girl community that will never end . Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Pumped
      Lady

I know many have girl’s names, but I don’t feel the need. On the other hand I and crazy about high heels.

You choose what ever name you are comfortable with we judge no one so be your self

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Pumped!!! You have found the best place on the internet for CDs… Lots of information and lots of ladies to meet.

Thanks for introducing yourself, Really nice to meet you.

Hugs, Stephanie

Hi Pumped,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pumped…trying to figure who we are and understand it is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Pumped!

Hello and welcome to CDH.

I enjoyed reading your intro, hope to see you around!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?