• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Victoria. I am relatively new to crosssdressing, although I’ve been secretly wearing my wife’s panties on and off for years.

I just came out to my wife about a month ago. Which hasn’t gone too well. This has been a difficult thing for me but I am finally ready to embrace the woman in me. And her name is Victoria.

Anonymous

Good for you, Victoria!

You will find a lot of support and others here who have had the same struggle and relationship dilemma.

I hope it all goes well for you and welcome!

Hi Victoria and welcome!  Sorry to read that things didn’t go completely smoothly with telling your wife, it’s certainly tough to have a conversation like that and have it end up negatively.  I hope that in time things between the two of you improve and she can at least partially understand that this is a part of what makes you who you are.

Until then, know that by joining up on this site you are surrounded by a wonderful sorority of new girlfriends who all understand, encourage, and accept you for who you are.  We are all here to help, and I’m glad you’re here!

**Big hugs to you**

<3  Lauren

Thanks Lauren, it’s calmed down but there is so much tension it’s not good. Spent much of my birthday today in my room crying in the dark.

Victoria ,

Welcome  to  the  community .  I am  very  sorry  telling your wife  went  poorly, remember  this is an utter shock  for her.  There  are  many  stages she will  go through ,   that acceptance  will be in her future.  Give her time and space, and try to be understanding  of  her emotions ,  channeling  the inner  Veronica will help.

Welcome and good luck.

Cookie  😆

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Victoria welcome with us
      Catherine

Thank you Jessica Lynn. Sorry for the late response. You wouldn’t believe it but my daughter’s name is Jessica Lynn lol.

<3 Victoria

Rose
      Lady

Nice to meet you, Victoria. I hope things between you and your wife slowly improve. Just remember that from this point forward, honesty will be your best policy. Good luck!

Anonymous

Hi Victoria and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel

Hi Victoria,

My heart feels for you. I just came out about 3 weeks ago and it is a rollercoaster of emotions. My wife feels betrayed, hurt, angry and sad for the life she was expecting to have with her husband. For me, I was just honest and patient and loving and tried to give her what assurances I could. I am lucky in that my wife has bi sexual tendencies and a very open mind. Its made the world of difference for our relationship. Being open and honest has to be the only way to go from here on out since she already feels betrayed by me. I found that we have a much better emotional connection than when in the closet. She always felt that I was emotionally distant and there was something wrong with her(!) After opening up, I am so much more connected and open, it has her a lot. I wish you and your wife the best on this crazy journey.

Dani,
        Thank you. I can so relate on the emotions. A lot of ups and downs. My wife is not bi, nor very open. So it’s been very difficult. But i have remained honest and open and have tried to answer any questions she’s asked.

Sounds like your wife is a wonderful woman. That’s great.

<3 Victoria

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Victoria original post: 

My name is Victoria. I am relatively new to crosssdressing, although I’ve been secretly wearing my wife’s panties on and off for years.

I just came out to my wife about a month ago. Which hasn’t gone too well. This has been a difficult thing for me but I am finally ready to embrace the woman in me. And her name is Victoria.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?