Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

This is my first CD forum that I have joined although I have been dressing for years. I thought it was time to congregate with others in the CD world! 🙂

I’m a guy who likes to indulge his feminine side occasionally (2-3 times a week when possible). I’m married and my wife works in an office and I work at home so I get a fair amount of private time to dress.

My wardrobe consists of dresses (my #1 favorite and what I typically dress in) and skirts and blouses (my #2 favorite to wear). I wear the typical undergarments, a nice pair of shoes (I’m a big fan of heels), a wig and sometimes some jewelry. Lastly, I’m a big fan of pantyhose/stockings so they are part of my wardrobe on most days. I’m now venturing into the world of pants! 🙂 I’m a curvy gal.

I look forward to chatting with others!

Felicia

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Felicia.  Everyone here is so great, so willing to help and provide information.  So many wonderful stories.  Explore, love and share.

Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Felicia.  Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand and many to chat with. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Felicia

Welcome to CDH. Your story sounds  very familiar. It is a good forum to talk to others and share

Holly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Felicia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Felicia,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Felicia!

Welcome to CDH hun, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have in a short period of time. So many great lady’s here with tons of advice and support.
      Ashley.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?