Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have always enjoyed getting a chance to dress up, however, being married and not opening up to anyone has always been an issue. When possible I have met up with fellow crossdresser to dress up together which has been amazing. Looking forward to getting to know like minded people on this group.

Welcome Samantha!

You’re in an absolutely fantastic place with lovely girls to help you on your journey.

Love Rachel

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Samantha and welcome!  No issues about opening up anymore, CDH is the perfect place for that.  Being able to share our stories with others makes it so much easier, and the ladies here are always willing to help out.  Take some time to look around the site and get comfortable, something that comes quick  with the great girls here.  Please feel free to PM me if I can help with anything.  Happy to meet you Samantha!

Stevie

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Welcome Samantha. This is a great place to find like minded individuals or people even close by you to ask questions.

Holly

Hi, hello, and welcome Samantha to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Samantha

Always lovely to meet another UK girl, you will find lots of friends here with helpful advice and support, enjoy……….

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hello Samantha

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha ..happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Samantha, welcome to the CDH family. I’m another UK Gal, a Mancunian. Welcome home honey. You couldn’t find a nicer place to let your locks down and put your heels up. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Samantha,

Welcome from another U.K. girl, just round the M25 a bit. Similar to you; married and in the closet. Love it when I get the chance.

Katie x

Welcome Samantha.

Welcome from another newbie!

Hi Samantha nice to meet you and i cant add to what these lovely ladies have said allready .. I just want to tell you that as a new sister and family member you are  in the best CD site there is on the internet so enjoy yourself and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Samantha!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?