Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my name is Krysta.  I’m a 34 year old, very closeted CD, from Texas.  I’m a “normal” guy who likes hunting and sports.  Like most, I think, I started dressing in mother’s close and things when I was very young, around 6 yrs old, maybe.  I would sneak things and my parents would find them and then I would get punished.  Time would go on and I would try again, and again I would get caught and punished lol! I did this as often as I could up until high school when sports took up all of my 4 urs there.  Then college came along and I got the urge again and bought a few things here and there.  Then I ended up purging everything thing and time went on.  This has pretty mich been the cycle for me.  Now that I have a family, I still get the urges often and I still have some of my secret things, but Krysta time is very hard to come by.  I just need a place to explore and vent and I hope that CD Heaven is that place!  I’m excited to get to know new people and get some ideas and tips that might help me along the way!  My makeup skills are truly horrendous lol!  Well, this was just a little about myself.  My internet time is a little scarce as well, kids and all, so if you leave me a message give me a sec I’ll answer you asap!  Thank you for reading!

hello Krysta   nice to meet you. and yes this is the place to meet others like our self’s.   for dressing up thats hard to do when you are married and have kids. but i have time when no one is home except wife for she knows and tells me when i can dress up. but for sharing my fem side with her is not going to happen. she has seen me allot getting dressed up and just tells me i put on too much perfume. its not like gee honey let me help you with the make up and lets sit down and talk about my desire to dress up. how do i feel dressed up, why do i dress up.   its a depression helper, stress helper and relaxes me. i buy my own dresses on line and in stores. perfume in stores, pads in store. nylons on line and in stores. my wife seen my collection one day and said i have more then she does. that’s true. for i took over her dresses for she don’t fit into them any more, my mother passed away in 2013 and left me all her dresses, skirts.   feel free to read my profile. i added you to my friends list. i am from Niagara Falls N.Y area

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?