Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m very new to expressing anything about dressing at all. I would say I’m an avid underdresser. I love being able to wear femme and drab clothes mixed in ways nobody notices. When nobody is around I dress more extensively but usually keep sweats near for a quick coverup.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vecca

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Vecca! Glad to have you in the group!

💖

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Vecca, welcome to CDH. I’m also an avid underdressed for a few reasons. I prefer to be open but thats not possible at this junction. Enjoy your stay here. Hugs-Katey

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Vecca 🙂

Isabel x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Vecca,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Vecca,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Vecca its nice to meet you and sorry im late with my welcome as its been crazy at work lately.. But you have joined the best CD site on the internet so as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms and supported as well as accepted into our home .. Please join in on the forums and posts with comments when you are comfortable with the wonderful ladies here.. As for making friends here there are so many here to build lasting friendships with so get settled in and start making friends as we are just a couple of clicks away .. As for your wife thats so fantastic as a supportive wife is a treasure to have so take your time as long as she is ok with idea its a winning deal  so give her a big hug and thank her for her support .. And again its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Vecca!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?