Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 561

Hi Keri. Let me add my thanks for being a supportive SO. Those of us who are still in the closet for one reason or another draw strength from your situation.

Much love,
      Raquel

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Marcellette Laval
      Lady
      Registered On: February 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 249

Welcome Keri!  So nice to meet you!  Thanks for joining us in here, your perspectives are obviously invaluable to all of those of us who are married, and I’m sure you will find many willing to listen and share with you – me included, so please feel free to PM me.

My wife and I have been married for almost 40 years now and she’s been very open with me about her own fears and apprehensions – many of which I suspect are common amoungst our spouses/significant others.  The result for us has been very positive, forming both a basis of understanding between us, and a ‘rule set’ by which I can crossdress without her becoming uncomfortable or concerned – and that works for us…..

Again, thank you for engaging with us in here!

Marcellette

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Keri Knutson
        Lady
        Registered On: December 3, 2021
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 2

Thank you, Marcellette —

This is all quite new to me, even though it’s been something in our lives for a while because it’s been sporadic for several reasons. And it’s something I just never had an experience with. We have been together 7 years, but that was after we both came out of 20-year marriages to other people. And the fact that we both still have kids at home is sort of complicating factor in having a relationship anyway. I want to be supportive so I think it’s important for me to learn both what other people go through or think who are both significant others and the people who crossdress. I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone and hope everybody bears with me if I as dumb questions.  🙂

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Elizabeth
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2021
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 400

Keri, welcome.
      Liz

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 969

Welcome to CDH and thank you for being a supportive SO.

Hugs, Liara

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 2782

Hi Keri very nice to meet you and say thankyou for being you and supporting your husband/girlfriend  you are a gem in this world we live in here on CDH .. I have been married for 38 years and came out to my wife just after we were married and have support from her everyday of the years we have been together .. Thanks for coming here and trying to learn and help your hubby/girlfriend with this journey in your lifes as this is as much for him as you too tham\nks Keri you are sweet and caring lady ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 5793

Keri

Welcome , this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. I saw the shock  from  my wife as for us we were married for many years and only a short while ago that I opened up to her. The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused.  Seeing her and the hurt  that it caused was hard.  We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it  out.

But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and she with help from a wonderful group we have here exclusive for my wife where many GG gals like yourself could receive the help and support to get the answers your wanted to know. This group – private  ( wives and significant others ) .
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/
      For you special ladies where Cders are not allowed. Meet with them and get the support you need. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic. As a dress-wearing husband to an understanding wife, I thank you for taking this step to understand your man’s needs.
      Many face this troubling ordeal but be assured you have support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as  you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌷

Keri Knutson
        Lady
        Registered On: December 3, 2021
        Replies: 2

Thank you, Stephanie — it’s a relief to be here because it’s a sometimes scary thing that I can’t really talk about to other people in my life. It’s not that they would be judgemental, because they are all very liberal and loving, but I want to respect my SO’s privacy because it needs to be a private thing at least for the time being. He has young children and a job where he would not feel comfortable being more public. So both he and I are navigating new waters.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Sylvia
      Lady
      Registered On: October 10, 2021
      Replies: 569

Dear Keri ,

I would like to welcome you here on CDH.
      Thank you for supporting your Crossdressing partner.
      Some of the girls here aren’t so lucky in that regard.
      I hope that you can benefit from the experiences of all the members here , and wish
      you an enjoyable stay at our great community.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Sylvia.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 90
      Replies: 4650

Hi Keri,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

Welcome, Keri!

My wife and I have been married for nearly 32 years,and I came out to her on our fifth anniversary (bolstered by a few glasses of wine…). We went shopping for clothes the very next evening.

This crossdressing thing of ours (La Crossa Nostra?) can work very well in a marriage as long as both partners understand and agree upon the limits. Honesty is very important.

My book may be of some help to you. Go to smashwords.com and look for “80 And Transgender” by Kenna Anne Dixon. You can download it in several formats, and if you use the coupon code NZ43B it won’t cost you anything.

KENNA

Tara Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 287

Hi Keri,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to see how supportive you are for your partner, my wife is supportive for me and it means the world to me.  I am sure you can get support from the partner’s group, but if I can be of help to you or your partner please feel free to message me.

Take care,

Tara.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account