Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Chris, and I am a MTF crossdresser.  I enjoy wearing women’s clothes.  I have had enough courage to venture outside dressed yet but hope to get enough courage to do so soon.  I would like to learn how to do make-up and anything else that might help me to look more like a woman.

Welcome!

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Christopher ,

Welcome to CDH !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done these past three months.

This is a great place to be for advice about anything Girly or otherwise.

I read in your profile that you don’t have a girly name yet.
      You could Feminize your male name to Chrissy or Christina for instance.
      Another possibility is to assume the name you would have had , had you been
      born a Girl. That’s how I picked my Feminine name.
      Assuming the name of a Woman you admire is also a good possibility ,
      or you can just pick a name yourself that you like for no particular reason.

Hope to see you on the Forums here ,
      Love Sylvia

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Chris:
      Welcome. Enjoy the forums and the post. You should enjoy yourself here. If you have questions ask. There is plenty of expertise here for a lot of things. There is a wide experience level.

Welcome and enjoy.

Chrissy

Hi Chris,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chris,
      Welcome! I think you will find this to be a great place to share and learn. As far as venturing out I think most of us girls have had fears about it, but as I found out once you do it and realize that nobody really notices (or if they do) they don’t care it become second nature. I see so many girls getting themselves in a dither over this. Don’t forget the goal is “BLENDING IN” not necessarily “PASSING”. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Christopher welcome to CDH. You can get lots of advice on the way, and you may find a friend who lives nearby who you can go out with. Enjoy dressing, it really does make our day.

Jane

Chris
      I was like you once I summoned up my courage and did it . I only use some lite powder and red lipstick you will make it Chris keep the faith

Jennifer

Hi

No need to worry,we all need help with make up, fashion, etc.

We are a friendly group of girls, so any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

hello Chris, first off welcome to C.D.H. where us girls can meet new friends and learn more about how to look and dress up. I see you have a lot of new answers from other girls, its learning how to just look good dress like one. it’s not all about looking and passing as one we have to blend in like one. its style, walk, talk well that would be hard to do so just try not talking to someone. i have been dressing up for a long time and i never went outside yet but wait yes i did i went to a Buffalo Bells cross dressers meeting. i had a great time with the girls. i felt like a woman. just dress up and look your best, for makeup we all have that trouble. eye shadow is tough but practice, practice. have a wig? comb it and style it to look nice, long hair wigs are nice to wear.              well hope you will get the chance to go out dressed up, when you do it will feel great and enjoy it while you can, you will just blend in. with this wearing a mask will hide your face more. welcome again to C.D.H.  there is a lot of info here and girls to meet and chat.  feel free to read my profile. Lucinda

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chris happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Chris nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As you are a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. We are a great group of women here with a wealth of knowledge here to help all who step thru the doors of our heavenly place here.. So please dont be afraid to ask questions and read many forums and posts on every girly subject you have questions about .. As you think about something you want to ask about please dont think its a silly question as you might get a silly answer but there are never any wrong questions as remember we were not born female on the outside so its a long learning process for us now on the inside as for your heart and sole like us its all girl he he  good luck girlfriend and please say hello sometime and remember we are here for you ..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Christopher,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Welcome Chris, nice to meet you and have you be a part of CDH!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Chris

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Chris to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people who will make you feel more like a woman.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?