Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello all my name is Kendel I live in up state ny i would like to make some new friends to chat with

Welcome Kendal, a great place to meet like minded souls they will listen too you, and help where they can. I look forward to talking with you about your adventures.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Kendel nice to meet you so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please explore our wonderful site as for so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there lifes journey .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kendra as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making girlfriends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Girl you have nothing to fear here as we dont bite  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding.. Have fun girl and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kendel

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Kendal – I think you’ll find this to be an enjoyable place to share ideas and get advice – hope to see you in chat

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Kendal,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

A big warm welcome to CDH and nice to meet you Kendel!!

Welcome Kendel! We are a lovely community and glad you could join us.

Xoxo,

Dani

Anonymous

Welcome Kendal,

I look forward to getting to know you better.  Hugs and Kisses Amber

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kendal,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?