Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello from Kendall Park NJ

Hello,sit awhile and tell us all about you and your journey.Welcome to the group.

Lizzie
      Lady

I’m around that area often in my courier work

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cindy,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cindy,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cindy,

Welcome, it is really nice to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.
      I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cindy, thanks for joining us, you’re going to have a wonderful time. So many sisters to meet and chat with and a ton of info available. I look forward to hearing more about you in the future.

Love,

Trish

Hi Cindy  nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access so have fun and look around .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..  so again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi neighbor, Mt Laurel, and welcome. Myself a new member, also. Hope we get to know one another. The proximity between us can only help.
      Jocelyn

Hi Cindy and welcome to CDHxx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?