Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeeDee
      Duchess

Hello, I’m a returning member.  Can’t wait to talk to all you beautiful ladies.

Hi DeeDee,

Welcome back to CDZh.

Alice

Hi DeeDee, and welcome back. I think many of us go through ‘cycles’ where we back off from our feminine side. My ‘back-off’ was almost fifty years. When I came back to exploring my femininity I decided I would pursue it with as much enthusiasm as I could, and quit frankly it’s been wonderful! I just regret the time I lost and how much happier I would have been if I had given Paulette more freedom in my life earlier. I hope you are having as much fun with DeeDee and I am with Paulette. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’! Hugs, Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello DeeDee,

Welcome back! It’s Lovely to meet you.

💕Lara

Hi DeeDee nice to have you home again so get back into the swing of things rekindle old friendships and start new ones as a sister and family member you know we are here for you .. Hugs Sister

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

DeeDee welcome back sweetie. Get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about once again. Meet with your friends here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi DeeDee welcome back, you’re new here to me. Big Hugs. Jocelyn xo

DeeDee
      Duchess

Thank you all you beautiful ladies.  I am very happy to be back.

Hi Dee Dee and welcome back to this Heavenly community of your fellow friendly and supportive people.

Hi, and welcome! Hugs to you!

With love,
      veiledbrenda

Hi DeeDee,
      Welcome back. I recently returned also. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Danrella

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello DeeDee,

Welcome back to our home! CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site is the best ever. So glad you have re-joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer. Maybe reconnect with ‘ol friends and make some new ones.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?