Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone!

My name is Serina Marie.

I’ve been CD for a few years, but not really open about it. I’ve always felt very girly and very much ok with my feminine side.

Hopefully I can connect with like minded people here and make some new acquaintance.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Serina,

Welcome to CDH! You have come to the right place to share ideas and make acquaintances. Enjoy

Renea ❤️

Hi Serina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories aboout there travels down there femme road in life..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Serina as she makes her journet down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. And guess what we all are just a click away he he .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Serina and welcome to CDH. It’s a great place full or wonderful ladies.

Enjoy

Susan

Welcome Serina from another Illinois girl who now lives in Arizona. I know you are reluctant to go out and about, but I can assure you it is not as frightening or as difficult as it may seem. Of course, one must be aware of their situation and ‘test the water’ to see just how far they can go. I always recommend ‘baby steps’ because it is usually possible to change course or back away from a particular situation if you have not jumped into the ‘deep end of the pool’. The frustrating thing is there is no one-size-fits-all solution to being able to be more open about our passion. So I guess what I am trying to say is, only you really know what you can and can’t get away with. I do hope you take the next step and see what an interesting world it is when viewed through feminine eyes. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Serina

Welcome ..you have certainly come to the right place. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Goodmorning Serina Marie. You have the most welcoming place to tell us about yourself, and make friends. Nonjudgemental and advice on how to live life enfemme, however you choose.
      We are able to move out and about more freely, workplaces have accepting policies. I dress daily enfemme.
      Now it is not a big deal, only what is she wearing today.
      Live life and enjoy
      Jane

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi
      Yes fully agree and sounds like myself.
      Very private and enjoys being enfemme and feels do right as a girl.

Samantha x

Hi Serena Marie,

Welcome to DH.

Alice

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Serina,

Welcome to CDH girl. You’re going to love it here, you have a multitude of sisters just waiting to meet you and learn more about you including me. Feel free to message me anytime you want to chat or need info I might be able to provide.

Love,

Trish

Hello and welcome – this is a great place for us gurls to hang out!
      Fredrika Jones

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Renea, welcome to heaven. You won’t met an acquaintance here. You girl, will meet the most endearing, strong women who will walk the journey with you.

Xoxo Jocelyn

Anonymous

Welcome, Serina.  You’ve come to the right place to make new friends.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Serina,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. There is lots of friendship and support here, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Serina and welcome to this Heavenly community where you can connect with wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Anonymous

Welcome Serina hope to get to know you better
      Hugs and Kisses Amber

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Serina Marie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?