Tagged: 

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey, I’m new here scared and excited. I am looking for community and I hope to find in person friends too. I’m just seeking to be myself in this world. Aside from my bio I do love football but I also love music, tabletop games, board games, video games, lots of nerd shit. I do enjoy sucking at skateboarding too and reading. I am really looking forward to new friends. I hope you’re well^_^

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lovisa doing well hope you are too welcome you have arrived to a beautiful place. Never feel scared here but over time a confinance started to emerge . Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime

Stephanie  🌹

Thanks so much Stephanie <3. My dm is always open too. I genuinely hope you are well

Hi`Lovisa,

Welcome to CDH, here you will be able to meet other people attracted by your nerdy hobbies, with many others you will be able to find valid travel companions to help you fill your luggage with useful things, but also with frivolities.
      Browsing the site you will understand that you are in the right place.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Hi Lovisa, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s really nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love from Stephanie ❤️

Welcome to CDH, I am new also and already noticed how fantastic and helpful the ladies here are.

CD

Welcome, Lovisa from a former Washington State girl (and Seahawks fan) now living in Arizona. I think you will find this to be a warm and welcoming place to share and make new friends. It has been for me. The neat thing abot this forum is you have nothing to be frightened about, In fact, it is a great place to come to for advice and help on many subjects important to those of us who are exploring our feminine nature. Have fun in your adventures, because girls can have the best of times! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Lovisa nice to meet you and happy you found  and joined us girls here here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl as for being scared you must have missed the sign at the door when you walked in our home that read Please Deposit all fears or worries here as you will not need them inside these doors as you will see we are a happy helpful bunch of girls.. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girlfriend you have made a wonderful choice of places to join.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we all are just a simple click away ..  Again girlfriend its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lovisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lovisa welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, don’t be shy come on in and join the family,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

hello and welcome to C.D.H. this is the  place to meet others and meet new friends. feel free to read my profile. i have been cross dressing for many years and wife knows now that i dress up and lets me dress up when our last adult is at work.

Anonymous

Well come right on in we be glad to have you welcome to the site

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?