• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Sylvia.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emy Pink
      Lady

Hello all, nice to meet you!

I am Emy, a Dutch girl!

I already introduced myself, but I had to make a new account, so I’ll introduce myself again.

A little about me:

I am 24 years old. I have been interested in womans clothes for as long as I can remember, however only the last couple years I have been able to give it a name. I have been dressing privately for all these years, however I now feel like I want to meet people and become more active in the community.

I love how dressing up and expressing as a girl makes me feel! I just came out to my close ones, but I’m still exploring how this all fits in my life and how far I want to go. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys and maybe make some new friends!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Emy!  Welcome to your new home, please settle in and get comfy with us!! 🙂

Stevie

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Welcome. Nice to meet you…

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back Emy Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Emy,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Welkom terug Emy, moge je veel nieuwe vrienden maken.
      Hugs, Paulette

Hi Emy, Welcome aboard this very happy ship, I’m a part Dutch girl so it’s good to say hello to another Dutch girl! In terms of how far you want to go , all of us are at different stages. Personally I’ve gone past crossdressing to living full time as a woman. You can read a lot of our stories if you go to our personal pages and check out our ‘wall’. Looking forward to hearing more from you girlfriend. 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Well we prefer to be called girls 👧. Congratulations on coming along as far as you have sounds like you are getting ahold of what you want. The girls 👧 here can help you with things so you can achieve more. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Emy,

Welcome to a very friendly accepting community! We are all at different stages along many different paths here. Some of us are private dressers, and others have fully transitioned.
      I’m still trying to figure out how this fits into my life too.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Emy. its nice to have you back and have a name. read my profile hope it will help you out with my journey. nothing like dressing up. 

Hi Emy nice to have you home girl not sure if we met before but we could change that ha ha .. Look around and rekindle old friendships and start some new ones we havent changed much and are still the wonderful family you left  again girlfriend nice to have you home ..

Stephanie bass

Katie
      Lady

Hoi Emy, nog een Nederlandse hier 😉

Hi Emy it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will make lot’s of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to you and will be happy to meet up with you, if it’s help with advice and support you will find lots of girls to help you, don’t be afraid to ask any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Sylvia
      Lady

Hallo Emy !
      Welkom op CDH.
      Je bent niet de enige Nederlandse hier in ieder geval !
      Ik hoop dat je veel plezier beleeft hier op deze mooie site ,
      Groetjes van Sylvia.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?