Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all. My is Jamie. I’m excited to find place where I can see others with the same struggles I have. I have been dressing on and off since a young age.

Hey girl welcome friends and support are always good to have.

You will find this is a very welcoming community with a wide range of topics discussed. Understanding and support are found here as we are all unique with similarities shared between many of us we all walk slightly different paths. Welcome to the family.

Hi Jamie, from another Arizona girl, living in Gilbert. I think you will discover that the friends you make here at CDH will change your ‘struggle’ into an ‘adventure’. With that in mind, we are starting a little group here of local girls to have get togethers where we can have fun with makeup, clothes, and exchange gossip, and just do ‘girly’ things in a discrete environment. I invite you to consider being a part of it. We are just forming it so you are not too late to the party. If you are interested please ‘Private Message” me and I will explain further. Hugs, Paulette

Welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful, friendly and supportive people, Jamie.

Hi Jamie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hello I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. We all are at different levels and need to decide how far we want to go and take one step at a time. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jamie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so jump right in with some questions .. Looking around and reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life .. And when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jamie as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all around the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you to all for be soooo welcoming.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

From one newbie to another. A huge welcome….

Ellie

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Jamie, it’s a wonderful place and so full of caring & friendly people.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?