Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello from the Midwest ..looking forward to making new friends

Welcome Sarah dont be shy this is one big happy family. Glad to have you on board.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here for you to access and learn from girlfriend please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sarah as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away.. Sarah please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in a bit more as this is how we get to know you better thank you ..  Now again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well hello 👋 us girls 👧 are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah

welcome..You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sarah welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here to meet up and go for a coffee and a chat, I think lots of us girls on here have struggled to accept our femininety i know i have but the pink mist is in us all the time,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hey girls Im Harley. Im looking to make friends in and around the Decatur Al. area to just hang out with and do all the typical girly stuff girls do. Im by far a city girl Im dirty south born and raised. But can doll up if I want. I dont go out with out a hat on if I do I feel naked but am deffinately ready to venture out more than just to walk my dog or to the trash can. I have a wild side a mile wide as well so and Ive been told Im a bit intimidating but dont know why.

Hi Sarah!  Nice to meet you.  You are definitely among your sisters here.

Take care, Tara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?