• Creator
    Topic
    Megan Moore
    Participant
    Registered On: October 13, 2022
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 32

Okies… I am a bi male in my 60’s, recently divorced after 15 years of marriage.  In addition to working a full time job in the business she owns, I did the cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry etc, in other words I was her 1950’s housewife. I had enjoyed wearing men’s thong underwear before we were married but she was having none of it. She threw out my thongs and replaced them with boxers. She was dead against any kind of feminization, however, just to mess with my head she would occasionally put lipstick on me and have me wear it in public situations.

When we separated a few months ago and she moved out I took the opportunity to start wearing thong underwear again. Over a few weeks my choice in these went from being black modest affairs to being a pouch with strings and the color changed to pink.  I wore them everywhere, even to the divorce hearing (because I knew she would hate it if she knew!) A few weeks ago I happened to see a pair of heels in my size. I am 6’4″, 280 with mens size 14 feet. I saw a pair of black patent size 16XW 4″ heel ankle strap pumps on Amazon. I couldn’t resist. I never had that urge before but I just had to have them. The heels are nicely tapered but not stiletto’s so I thought I might have a chance at wearing them without breaking a leg. As I was waiting for the shipment I started watching videos on how to walk in them. They arrived and I actually managed to walk in them a bit. I re-watched the videos on how to walk again with the experience helping me understand and I starting walking more like a lady than like I was trying to stomp out a fire! LOL… I got better and better at walking in them and they fit great. I was wearing them around the house more and more and am up to several hours a day now almost every day. I have worn  them so much that the heels tips fell off, so I learned the new skill of replacing heel tips and now I have a whole kit for doing that. (I suspect that now I am better at walking in them I won’t abuse the heel tips so much and they will last longer) I love the feeling! Last week I saw a pair of size 16 black leather 2″ heel pumps and my brain immediately said I had to have those for doing my housework, so they arrive friday. Last week I happened across a red gloss lipstick that my wife had left behind. I said what the hell and put it on. It was fun! I loved the way my lips would leave bright red lip prints on my coffee cup or cocktail glass. I have ordered my own bright red gloss brush on lipstick now and liner. I have started shaving my entire body every other day and love the smooth feeling, especially as I put moisturizing lotions all over my legs. I am starting to understand why the girls spend so much time in the bathroom!

I never thought I would like any of this but here I am… I am trying to not question the Why my enojoying this and just go with what feels nice… I dont know where the road leads but I look forward to the adventure! Thanks for having me!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 565

Well sounds like you are finding interest and exploring it thanks for sharing it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 5600

Hi Dan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Tara D Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: October 4, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 53

Don’t question “why”. If it feels right, just do it.  We are all in the same boat here 🙂

Tara

Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 456

Hi Dan welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will make lot’s of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m a bit older than you I’m 69 and been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1179

Isn’t it wild to just suddenly have to have some women’s clothing! For me the CDing started when I had to have a skirt that I saw on Amazon. Stilettos came quickly after that!

Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

Krista Dean
      Lady
      Registered On: October 2, 2022
      Replies: 26

Welcome!

Ive had fantasies of being my wifes cuckold too. But the road had a different direction for me. She found out I CD and more or less became my mistress…in private of course!
      She let me shave and be smooth all over and showed me how to walk in heels. When we go to bed at night she allows me to wear womens panties as well. We were once poly for about 2 to 3 years and I feel like the other partners stripped us from being our true self with eachother! Im glad she caught me wearing her clothes now! And it sparked a new dynamic in our relationship where we can both fly the same freak flag!
      Xoxo
      Krista

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Megan Moore
        Lady
        Registered On: October 13, 2022
        Topics: 8
        Replies: 32

My wife was my Mistress also…

Zenn
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2022
      Replies: 57

Welcome on the journey of finding that hidden part of ones self!

Zenn

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.