Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

I’m Katie!  I’m new here.  I’m a long-time crossdresser.  I’m looking to take new steps with my inner-woman.  I’m hoping to make new friends here, and learn from all of the beautiful women here!

Katie

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Katie!  You have found a place very welcoming and with sisters here to encourage you along your journey!

Hi Katie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Katie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

I’m always excited to to go places and do things all girly. I loved this girls 👧 life since I was 9 till now at 62. It’s what keeps me going and feeling good. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy exploring the articles and posts.

Alice

Hi Katie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Katie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away..  Just do us a small favor girlfriend please return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Katie
      Lady

Welcome my namesake <3

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Katie
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?