Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello! My name is Marla. I’ve been dressing for years with my wife knowing but still feeling like I needed to keep it secret. My true coming out was when I told a coworker who’s a good friend. I’ve never tried looking like a woman but have decided it’s who I am and need to. My friend has been great at giving me the push and encouragement to be who I am. I even showed her pics of me dressed up, something I never would have done in the past. I’ve since then been more comfortable talking to my wife my desire to dress and she has been very supportive. She’s still not sure of seeing me dressed but she understands and will help where she can.

I’m embarking on this incredible journey that has me excited and yet neevous as all heck! Look out world, here comes Marla!

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Marla and welcome to CDH! That’s so great that you’ve been able to tell someone besides your wife. That’s incredibly brave!

Thanks for joining us. This is a great group of gals who will understand and support you. Feel free to message anytime.

Hugs!

Jennifer

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Marla. It’s nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Marla!  Nice to meet you.  You will find a lot of friends here and many will have similar circumstances, and all of us are supportive and encouraging!

Kim

Anonymous

Hi Marla and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome to the forums and to CDH Marla 🙂

Hi Marla, and welcome!  Welcome both to the site and into the world!!  I love your post, it’s such a great thing to embrace and welcome this part of us into the world… so glad you’ve found it within yourself to let Marla be out into the world.

It’s great to read that your wife is supportive… that’s a HUGE win, it will make the journey much happier to know you have a supportive partner in your corner.  Cherish that lady forever as she’s one of the truly great ones that has found within herself the love and support gals like us need.  🙂

Glad you’re here with us!!!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?