Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have longed to find somewhere that I can find people like myself the talk to an try and understand who I am.

When I was 10 I was a page boy for my aunts wedding. It required I wear navel style uniform that consisted among other items of a pair of satin knickerbockers and white tights.

Even at this young age I remember the smooth feel of the tights was something I enjoyed. it was very different from anything I had worn before. Carrying the train of my aunts amazing wedding dress while wearing satin and nylon and being part of the center of attention flicked the switch inside me.

Fast forward to my mid teens and I started “borrowing”  underwear and lingerie from my step sister and my best friends mom without them knowing. This was definitely that start of my awakening to feeling feminine even if it was for sexual kicks.

I am now in my 40’s and have been wearing on and off for more than 20 years but never understood why I feel this way or what I ultimately want from my endeavors. I dress in private although my girlfriend knows, but I would like to explore this side of me more.

I hope this is the place to find what I’m looking for and make some friends along the way.

Hello Freya welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Thank you April for your kind words. it feels good to have someone welcoming with open arms when Freya has been trapped in the dark for so many years.

I hope in time she gets to experience the world as much as she deserves. I feel like this is going to be a good starting place.

You will find this is right where you need and are supposed to be!🤗😁

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Freya and welcome, please enjoy reaping the benefits that come with joining  CDH. It’s a wonderful place to be!

Sherri

Thank you Sherri, I look forward to exploring more and getting to know you all.

Hi Freda,

Welcome to CDH.  You’ll meet many wonderful ladies here.

Alice

Hi Freya welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Rosalyn,

thank you for your reply. I too am from the UK but I now live in California.

I grew up in Devon before moving to the states. I wish I had been more adventurous and inquisitive before I moved to the US I had no idea back then how many cross dressers there were around me. Not to say I’m not in good company here.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Your welcome Freya, I’ve found with this site there are lots of us girls all around the world, even some just down the road from us X

Hugs X 🎀

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Freya, you have most defiantly found the place you are looking for!  We are so happy to have you join us!

Erika

Thank you Erika. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello Freya

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hello Greta, nice to meet you.

Thank you for reaching out and welcoming me. You are all so kind.

Anonymous

Well we are all at different stages if you want to go farther with it we can help you. I am full time girl 👧. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thank you Christina, the only thing I know for sure right now is that I feel the most comfortable in feminine clothes.

For the past 2 or 3 years I exclusively wear female underwear and dont own male underwear anymore. I started wearing bralettes occasionally under my tshirts after going shopping with my girlfriend but still only dress fully femme at home.

I would love to get to the point where I am comfortable enough to wear in public to an event or something. Not sure I would walk down the street quite yet but it would be a dream come true to walk in heels and a pencil skirt and blouse through the city.

my girlfriend keeps telling me to wear my leggings out more, and that we live in California, no one cares it’s just my perception of what they think that is holding me back.

Anonymous

Well you got our support

Hello. Freya. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Freya nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys they are on in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Freya as she travels down her own girly path in life .. So girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you ..  Congrats to you girlfriend for having a supportive SO many ladies here including myself here have a supportive wife or SO its a blessing so never take her for grantit as she is a treasure to hang onto.. Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Freya welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Freya Welcome and I am new here also.    Everyone has been so friendly and great resource.  Look forward to also meeting and making new friends

Hugs

Alicia

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Alicia Bri.

Welcome Freya from a fellow California girl (cue the Beach Boys).

Thanks so much for sharing that little snippet of your life, it brightened up my evening (okay, morning but who’s counting?)

Please know that you couldn’t have found a lovelier, nicer, more caring group of sisters than you’ve found here.  They’ve been here for me through my ups and downs (and hooboy have I had some downs) and never fail to have something genuinely helpful and thoughtful to say.

If you have any questions, or anything else we can help you with, please don’t be shy to ask either on the forums or via DM.  We’re all feeling this out together, some have just been doing it a bit longer than others.

hugs

Thank you Astrid. I can’t say enough how lovely it is to read all of the kind and caring messages. Everyone is so amazing here

Thank you Stephanie

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?