Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m Rachael from Littleton, MA….newly joined!

Anonymous

Hello I’m new too!

Welcome Rachael from another 70+ member. Like you I have enjoyed wearing panties from an early age and the thrill remains. I’ve added other lingerie items and dress in secret. My wife does not know and it is very unlikely I’ll ever tell since I don’t want to jeopardize our 45 wonderful years of marriage. It’s just a private part of my life that I do for me. Hope you enjoy getting to know the ladies on the site. Lots of friendly advice and sharing.

Feliz

Hi Rachael! I’m 69. There’s a lot of us senior and seasoned gals here, glad that you’re now one of us!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Rachael Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rachael as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you ..Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Rachael welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m 70 on the 25th of May, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rachael welcome to CDH, its nice to meet you. I’m in my mid 60s and like many of us have been dressing most of my life.

But its only been this weekend that I have actually been out fully dressed in public, twice in two days!

This is a fab site, everyone is so kind, welcoming and friendly.

Happy to chat any time!

Much love

Helen xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachael

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

First, thank you and those who have reached out, so much for your initial awesome support! It’s probably going to take a bit of time to navigate to the different areas, but I’m going to work at it! I PROMISE!!!!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Rachel,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Hi Rachael!

Welcome to CDH!

Hi Rachael and welcome to the CDH family. I’m so glad you could join us.

Rose

SexxyGrl
      Lady

Hi Rachael I’m new too hop we can get some tips from the experts

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?