Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose Ross
      Lady

Hello my name is Rose Ross and I am very pleased to have found heaven.
      Looking forward to getting to know one and all chat soon.

Love
      Rose

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hello Rose , driven through your village many times over the years , welcome to CDH

Rose Ross
        Lady

Thanks for the welcome, glad you know my area.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Rose,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Rose nice to meet you, welcome to CDH! Its such a great site, everyone is so kind, supportive and friendly.

Happy to chat any time.

Love

Helen xx

Hi Rose welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m over in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rose nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rose as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again Rose nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Srephanie Bass

Welcome, Rose.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Rose
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Been crossdressing since my teens now a mature secret crossdresser who has little chance to dress.
      Underdress most days in panties or thong and love wearing a skirt.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi Rose.

Welcome to CDH.

I think you’ll find this is a really friendly place.

The number of us UK members is growing, so I’m sure you’ll feel right at home.

Happy to chat anytime

Lucy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rose happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rose. That’s my middle name and what I often go by. It’s such a beautiful name. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m so glad you could join us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for support or to ask questions.

Rose

Anonymous

Hello Rose … welcome to CDH from another UK recent recruit … you will find it warm and welcoming with loads of resources … hope you enjoy!
      Adrienne

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?