Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t post a lot online, please don’t hold that against me. I’m more of a “lurker.”

I’m bigender and pansexual. My male name, the name I was given at birth, is Lester, or just Les. My female name is Harriet. Born male but feel 75% female. I go out in public dressed as a woman, sometimes with wig and makeup sometimes without. Without wig and makeup there is no way I’m passable, even with my breast forms on. With wig, breast forms, and makeup, I’m passable from about 15 feet away. Any closer and some people aren’t sure if I’m male or female and others make it obvious that they know I’m born male.

I have the full support of my wife. She buys me makeup, clothes, etc. We go out in public together with me dressed as a woman.

When I dress as a woman, I change. My wife has told me that I walk and talk different and that I act different. She has told me that when I’m Harriet I’m not her husband, I’m her best friend. She is straight, so she has a hard time calling me her wife or lover when I’m Harriet.

When I’m not working, I’m almost always Harriet. I come home from work, take off my uniform and turn into Harriet.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Harriet   welcome happy you have joined our family . The ladies here are very friendly and love chatting about anything important to you. It’s great to have a supporting wife to share in all of your dressing. To share your feelings and enjoy ones company. I too enjoy this and if it wasn’t for her I think Stephenie may never had happened. I cherish her for helping me be who I’ve always dream of being.it’s very nice meeting you and hope to see you here. Chat anytime. 🌹

Hi Harriet…..nice to meet you! Don’t be shy….we all love to hear from each other and what is happening in each others lives. Feel free to contact me with any questions or just to chat.

Lady Veronica

hello Harriet, nice to meet you.   sounds like you have a very supportive wife and she sees the difference when dressed up as a female. wish my wife would see that. she lets me dress up when 2 adult kids are not home. but will not see me as a female. she has but tells me i don’t look pretty as a female. well if she would help with make up i would look pretty.  but oh well i feel more normal when dressed as a female. i but my own dresses, make up, perfume, jewelry, nylons, pads.   i started with a pair of tights in a school play i was hooked. my x dressing went away for a while and came back and never left. i am 55 years old this Friday. have been dressing up since about 12 or 13.  i under  dress allot. i feel  more female when dressed up and wish i could stay this way.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Harriet. Welcome to CDH. You are very fortunate to have full support from SO.  I love it here. Karley has blossomed from a mere abstraction in my mind. Saw your picture and you look great. I tried posting mine. Is there a lapse of time from uploading to actual posting?  Maybe the pictures have to be screened first? Maybe it is the Holiday? Hope to chat with you.

Karley, I noticed when uploading the pics, I got a message “awaiting moeration” or something like that, so I’m guessing they have to be approved. I uploaded a few pics this morning and when I came home this afternoon they were posted. Not sure how long it took and I’m sure it depends on when a leader gets around to approving them. I kinda like them approving pics first and I don’t mind waiting on approval.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?