Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Forum Intro

Hello!

I’m Anne, a non-op part-time t-girl from the Philadelphia area. I’ve been dressing my entire life and have found myself in some pretty weird/ interesting spots over the past decade or so. Right now I’m not really in or out of the closet. Some people know and some don’t. I’m pretty careful about who I tell. My family is great but they would explode if they knew.

About 6 or so years ago I had the pleasure to live and work as a woman, nearly full-time, for almost a year. I worked as a pro-domme with my then-girlfriend. I also worked as a cam girl for a bit after all that played. I spent 9 months working at Renne Faires and was out to most of the folks there, they were all super cool and accepting- but trying to switch genders while living in campgrounds is super challenging, to say the least. Since then dressing has been on and off, I’m really eager and ready for it to be a bigger part of my life.

Recently, I left my partner of almost three years because it wasn’t a good situation. She was pretty ok with my gender stuff and it’s not why it didn’t work out. I’m all about moving on and want to use this period of my life to explore my fem side and become more accepting of myself and my desires.

I work as a Tarot read and write for several websites under a few names (mostly for fun). My newest project is a website about trans issues and my personal experiences. I’m also excited to try my hand writing articles here.

This site has been a godsend, I feel so welcomed and well, normal. I wish I joined years ago instead of just staring at the sign up from and chickening out over and over. Thank you all so much for your kind words and friendly ways! It’s lovely to be in the company such a wonderful group of women.

Anne

Christy
      Lady

Looking forward to your articles!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anne  welcome.  At some time during our journey feelings I too have felt to explore that little further to better our feminine desires . Here I hope we can help in sharing our experiences and to here from you.  This is a wonderful place with remarkable ladies that really care about each other. That’s what makes this place special. With your expertise and writing I’d be really looking forward to reading some of your articles,please share many would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you for joining and I know what you mean when you should or not join up . Did that for months than “click”   and I’ve never been happier. Very nice meeting you and looking forward to reading about you soon lol !!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Omg thank you so much for that. 🙂

Anne Welcome to CDH and it is so great to have you here.   I hope you love it as much as I do.  It has helped me in so many ways and I think the site can help you too.  Say hello anytime love to chat.

Sara Marie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?