• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and thank you for being here! Our β€˜journey’ is not the easiest and forums like this make it a little easier. Hope to get to know some of you over time

love,

Mandy💋

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Mandy. I can tell that I have become a better person since I join CDH. This is a beautiful community who helps you to understand yourself better. Still I have a lot of questions and I am looking for the answers; but this is part of the process we know as live. Thank you for join us. Enjoy your journey.

Cinnamon kisses,

Gisela

Mandy,

Welcome to CDH. Β Our journey is not easy but much easier with this group. There will be a lot of support and you a part of a wonderful community.

Gabi

Amanda….welcome to our site CDH. Feel free to browse and chat with our girls. They love to help out with questions and just plain advice on your journey. My door is always open too! Again, welcome my new Sister. Look forward to learning more about you.

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

your very welcome and happy your enjoying this experience with us . the articles that is found here is so helpfulΒ  in its information and knowledge from others and their journeys . learning is so much fun and the forums definitely speak volumes. Now meet with our ladies and truly get the experiencesΒ  of being part of a very special place that cares for all . certainly would love to hear from you . best wishes to you looking forward. Β  Β  Stephanie…

Anonymous

Hi Amanda

Welcome to CDH. Β There is a lot of friendship and support to be had here.

Diane

Becka
      Lady

Welcome, welcome!Β  The more the merrier!

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome,

I hope you find encouragement at CDH.Β  Feel free to take a look at our Groups and many other resources.Β  We have a great Chat room as well that might be helpful.Β  Feel free to contact me anytime.

Kayla,

Forums and Groups Manager

Welcome Mandy!

Hi Mandy.A very warm welcome hoping to get to know you.

Hello Mandy and welcome. Serenity and harmony to you

Selyne Phoenyx

Anonymous

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum, I’m very new an learning lots just by reading…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?