Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Lisa Watson. I just started crossdressing at the age of 60. I have a closet full of clothes now mostly from the Goodwill. I have always had a thing for women’s underwear, but never thought much about it. Once I started wearing them daily one thing let to another. I have 2 nice wigs, blond an brown. Many skirts, dresses ect. I get up early just to dress up for a while, then off to work. I’m working on make up and getting better less is more for me. I shave my legs almost everyday. I got brave one nite and took a walk outside at about midnite just to see what it was like to be out in my dress, panties, shoes, red purse, pantihose,,oh god i loved it.

Thanks for listening

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Hello, Lisa. I use to think someone starting to crossdress at such a late age to be unusual since most, like myself, start at a young age. But since joining CDH, I found it to be more common then I realized. Welcome, darling.

Hi Lisa and welcome to CDH! Feel free to browse our site and chat with the girls. They love to assist with questions and just plain chat. WE are here for you and will walk with you along your journey to enlightenment. Don’t be shy….my door is always open to you. Sounds like you really enjoyed you evening stroll….I am happy for you. For me….I have been out so much, it just seems natural now. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures……..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Welcome Lisa and dont be afraid of being a late bloomer. We love helping out our sisters adjusting to life as we now enjoy it and you will too hon

Suzanne
      Lady

Miss Lisa, welcome to this fascinating group.

Herein you will find those who understand, will support you in your efforts to be who you really are…

I too am an OLDER CD/TV,  have intermittantly dressed since childhood, been married twice (both deceased)…dress in private, tho I have been out on my back porch and out on the sidewalk in front of my townhouse – LATE IN THE NIGHT – when the neighbors were hopefully asleep (have not had anyone say anything so I assume I have not been seen).  I had 3 of my 17 aunts teach me to dress with and for them…being afraid of men I surmise that I was a “safe substitute” – they had done the same for their last born (a boy) who was effeminate all of his life.

After high school graduation, I left the area via the military route to avoid a lifetime of labor in a steel mill, a coal mine, or some associated industry and discovered :FETISH DRESSING” when in Amsterdam, Holland.  I have combined what my aunts taught me with fetish and also LOVEBONDAGE (“forced” to keep dressed…though I had doubts about the idea of “forced to do”…grins).

Enjoy the stay, and if you have questions, feel free to ask…sometimes too many of us will answer…so used what applies to you…

I note you’re a PA gyrl…I used to have relatives throughout the state…almost all gone now.  I do prefer the cooler climes of PA and Upper NY State…and if you want to chat a bit, maybe meet some of us just ask…

Again, a Warm Welcome home!

Hello Lisa, And Welcome to CDH . You , should find many interesting Friends and information and good luck.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa  happy to welcome you here. a late bloomer I have seen this from many who arrive here . I too at the grand old age of 59 started this a year  or so ago. All of it was  my first experiences in dressing , opening to my loving wife and joining here  and now enjoying this amazing journey. There’s so much to learn and this place certainly helps in many ways. Life is short so take all that one needs to be happy and content and us here are doing just that being able to express ourselves in such a unique way and with many here with help and support. Share your stories , we love to hear.  again welcome..                                          Stephanie.

Anonymous

Hi Lisa

Welcome to CDH.  It is lovely to hear your story.  This is a very friendly site and I am sure that you will enjoy your stay.   I have only just started crossdressing at 61 and love every minute!

Diane

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi and welcome Lisa!  This is a great place to share those experiences with others who have similar stories.  And to hear that you have already took the steps of being outside dressed is wonderful. That is something I am still working up the nerve to do.  Glad to have you as part of the family!  hugs, Michelle

Welcome Lisa!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?