Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am totally new to even the very beginning of crossdressing and feminization. I narrate audiobooks and often have to perform women’s voices. I found links to helpful tutorials via Pinterest, and then watched as several crossdressing pins popped up. I took a crossdressing quiz for fun, and was surprised to see how far I’d go … with my wife’s urging.

Weeks later, a YouTube video offered me a very vanilla but sexy story called “Honey, What’s in the Bag?” In the story, the narrator’s wife brought home a bag filled with lingerie, a wig, and shoes for him to wear. They went dancing and had fun. I suppose my imagination added a lot to the story. For some reason, I wasn’t “turned on” or “horny,” but something else happened. I just felt light and mysterious and happy at the concept that something similar would be a lot of fun.

I shared the story with my wife, and she suggested it might be interesting if I bought some panties and a pair of sexy kitten-heel pumps. I ordered shoes from Amazon, and a few small items from on online store called “Shein.”

When I tried a few items on … it felt amazing and yet I still do not feel as “feminine” as I would like. I have yet to wear the panties for more than a few minutes, though. And I’ve walked maybe twenty to thirty feet in the new shoes. (Size 13! Learning curve!)

Tonight’s the night when my wife has asked to see what I look like in lingerie. She has purchased a “toy” for me, but I am not sure what to think about that … shockingly nervous. Sometimes this feels incredibly shameful and wrong. But between work projects and family events, I often come back to wondering how other people have dealt with this.

So, I’m pleased to meet all of you. Everyone here seems so sweet, pleasant, and confident!

Arora

Reply … to myself: Wow, I just discovered the “Store” tab (above). Fabulous!

Lizzie
      Lady

Aries
      Very interesting and unique way of discovery. Your wife sounds amazing. I think you will find many of us that would love to take that short cut to acceptance and understanding. Enjoy it all and please continue to share.
      Lizzie
      I prefer that.

Hi Arora,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Go gurl

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Arora and Welcome. So glad you found us and the fact that your wife supports you is something many here would give their eye teeth for, so enjoy the journey to the max.

Sherri

Hi Arora welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, thanks for sharing your story with us it must be nice to have your wife encourage you I’m not sure if i will come out to my wife as she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress like women, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Arora,

Glad you’re here, dear. Having an involved spouse is great, enjoy it!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Arora welcome to the family. Those Gaffs in the store are very effective when worn properly. I was surprised to learn of the hollow area between my legs that you can poke telltale bits in to. And if you don’t feel horny crossdressing that could work quite well for you.
      Personally I am interested in the voice training the hypnosis and the breast enhancing products but it may take a while before I go in those directions. I’m still enjoying little changes
      You are an interesting story teller and I look forward to seeing more discovery posts from you

Be thankful your wife is so supportive. Enjoy the toy and start wearing panties every day. You won’t regret it.

One morning, put on a pair of panties and wear them all day, make sure they have a wide enough gusset (crotch) to be comfortable. You will end up always wearing panties, they are so comfortable and feminine! You’ll love them! I only have two pairs of men’s underwear now, but who knows how many pairs of panties! My wife on occasion buys a pair for me when she’s shopping for herself. She knows what I like. Don’t worry about thinking that someone will figure out you are wearing, most won’t, and those that think they do, don’t care.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Arora,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Lovely to meet you Aurora. Light and mysterious and happy captures so well why love dressing as a woman, and indeed living as one when I can.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Arora welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous
      Lady

Lucky girl! What a wonderful way to enter the world of cross dressing with a supporting spouse and so many new thrilling things to experience in fashion and personal experiences. I hope you will let us know how your journey goes. Good luck, you are well on your way and know that you may pause it but the desire never goes away. Welcome to the sisterhood.

Hi Arora nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also ..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Arora as she travels down her own girly path in life..  If intrested we have a group here for your wife to join also called For Wifes and Significant others just for them we cant access this so they have a little privacy to chat with other wifes about anything they need anawers to just a idea if intrested.. Again girlfriend nce to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you, Stephanie! There’s just so much to learn. And thanks also for giving my wife a place to chime in if she chooses to … she’s experiencing my fairly tame crossdressing in an awesome way, even if it’s all a bit disconcerting at times. For example, she has only let me try on some low-heel “kitten” pimps and a pair of panties before she got all ravenous and wildly sexy. I wanted to show her more, but — you know — passion. (Wild, right?) She’s genuinely surprised about what this seems to bring out in her … so we’ll have to progress and experiment.

Thanks again for your sweet note!

Arora

You are very welcome girlfriend and please say hello anytime if you have questions dont hesitate to ask we all are here to help you get your girl on he he ..

Hugs Stephanie

Hello Arora welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared your little story a part of who you are in your background and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?