Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have been here before a few times. I have reached the stage of self acceptance as a crossdresser and actually loving myself. I am certainly a work in progress.  I am on a fitness program to trim down and become healthier.

I live in the North Dallas, Texas area.

Not looking to hookup!

I am married and my wife is accepting with her limits.

Hope to find friends here.

Sincerely Davida

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Davida ..happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Davida,

Welcome back, it is lovely to meet you. I am sure you know how friendly the girls here are and I hope you make lots of new friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Davida,

Welcome back to CDH!

Alice

Hi Davida nice seeing you again as you return not much has changed so rekindle old friendships and start new ones ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Davida, and welcome. I know exactly what you mean about fitness. Thanks to Paulette, and living here in Arizona, I lost forty pounds and now work very hard at staying fit. I am down to a size 12 and am shooting for a 10. Of course here, in Arizona in the summer it’s pretty much sun dresses and shorts so it makes trimming down even more important! Even my wife tells me if it is being Paulette that has you getting in shape- go for it! I think we all want to look our best when in feminine mode. Now I’m working on getting up courage to go out to a hotel pool in my swimsuit when I am on the road. Hugs, Paulette

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?