• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been on her for a while, but have had some things going on that kept me mostly inactive. So I decided to reintroduce myself. I’m Chloe Grace. Please call me Chloe Grace, Chloe, Grace, or Chlo. Don’t worry, I don’t bite but I can’t stand people using the wrong names. I love Pokémon, and am excited for the new games to come out next week (if you could see me now, I’m fangerling in the office while typing this).

Anonymous

Welcome back nice to have you here

Hi Chloe Grace,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chloe as you said was gone or busy for a bit but you never left so happy you are with us again hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome back Chloe it’s nice to meet, I would love to come and have a coffee ☕ with you but i can’t I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, This is my second time on here i left before last Xmas but the pink mist got hold of me again and here i am, X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe welcome back sweetie.

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome back Chloe Grace. I look forward to getting to know you more. I CDH is full of awesome ladies who love to help.

Jessica

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?