• This topic has 37 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls,

Just wanted to say hi to you all. This is not my first time at CDH. I previously joined (same user name) but, for some reason, got cold feet and deleted the account. I regretted that almost immediately.

I have just re-joined (luckily I could still get my old username). So if I had previously sent a friend request – and now send another, this is why.

I think I deleted the account because, to a certain degree, I was still denying who I am. But I realise that Gemma is part of me that shouldn’t be suppressed,

Hope you can understand.

Gemma. X

Hi Gemma welcome back it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m a UK girl too I’m down in Shropshire, I’ve tried so many times to give up Roz but without success and I’ve finally accepted that Roz will be with me for ever, she only comes out now and again because I’m still in the closet to my wife, because of the lock downs we had over the last 2 years I’ve been only able to snatch the odd hour here and there I’m hoping next year things will change for the better X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi Rozalyn,

Thank you so much for this. It sounds like my situation is very similar to yours – so I know where you are coming from.

look forward to chatting and hearing more about Rozalyn.

Gemma. X

Hi Gemma that would be my pleasure to share my journey of Roz with you,

Hugs X

Hi Gemma
      Welcome back to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, Gemma! I was wondering what happened to you, and so glad you came back! I missed you! Please know that if you ever need an ear, mine is always available! We’re here to help you along the journey!

Erika

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words Erika.

I will certainly be in touch.

Gemma. X

Welcome home Gemma thats why we leave the light on for you to be able to find your way home.. Yes girlfriend rekindle old friendships and build new ones you wernt gone long so we are still here looking to hear your stories and have some girly chat time .. Well get settled back in and again welcome home girlfriend..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie,

I guess that the male me was still pushing Gemma away. But being away from the CDH girls made me realise who I really am.

Thanks to you and all the girls here for your support. I’m here to stay now.

Gemma. X

Anonymous

Welcome back Gemma!! I look forward to seeing you more here at CDH as well as your journey.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Anonymous

Thank you Jessica. This is such a supportive and welcoming community – I really don’t know why I ever left.

Hi Gemma
      Welcome back to CdH from another UK girl who lives in Somerset.
      Mature secret crossdresser my wife doesn’t know, only get to dress en femme now and again, but underdress daily.Love wearing a skirt.
      Can’t stop buying panties thongs and bralettes.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Thanks so much Helena.

Gemma. X

Hello Gemma
      Welcome back girl I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire
      xx

Anonymous

Thank you Sarah.

Always nice to meet another UK girl.

Gemma.

Hi Gemma,

Welcome back to CDH!  It’s great to see you back.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice.

Gemma.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome back Gemma! I’m glad you came back home!

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

Thank you Lara. I don’t know why I left but I’m glad I’m back. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Gemma.

Anonymous

No we can not deny who we are I accepted Christina when I was 9 till now at 62. I would like to welcome you to the site

Anonymous

Thank you Christina. I’m so glad I came back.

Hi Gemma.  we are who we are, and nothing will change that. we just have to learn that we are cross dressers and here to stay. there are a lot more cross dressers then we know of. woman cross dress. and cross dressing goes way back to the stone ages. its society that needs to wake up and know that every one is a cross dresser , it takes time for the part to come out. welcome back 

Anonymous

Thank you Lucinda. Very true words.

Gemma.

Hello Gemma,

I just re-upped myself, but registered with a new username. This was before the “Management” informed me what my old username was. And that’s OK! Better to start with a clean slate anyway. Welcome back to CDH!

Jenn

Anonymous

Thank you Jenn. I did think about a new name but I’ve become quite fond of Gemma.

Gemma.

Hi Gemma
      Welcome back and I know how you feel. I almost quit after the first free month but after meeting and making new friends I am a subscriber now.
      This is the only place Sara has anyone to talk to so she cherishes any friends she can talk to as she becomes stronger and stronger with the man she shares a body with.
      Would love to friend with you and talk share our ups and down moments. Only had one down moment when I purged a lot of my binge buying when Sara was created and learned pretty quick to be careful buying woman’s clothes for a male body.

Sara

Anonymous

Hi Sara,

Thank you so much. I would love to share my ups and downs too.

Gemma.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Gemma welcome back!  I think most of us can relate to being in denial.  That was me for 50+ years.  I’m in a good place now….mostly because of CDH and having a good gender therapist.  Hope you’ll stick around this time.  CDH is a life saver!

/EA

Anonymous

Thank you Emily. I think I will be sticking around this time.

Gemma.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Gemma, welcome back, I’m so glad you decided to return. As far as understanding goes, I don’t think any of your sisters here wouldn’t understand. We’ve all had second thoughts along the way. I’m soooo glad you decided not to suppress your true feelings. The female inside each one of us is a big part of who you are. Good luck in the rest of your journey.

Trish

Anonymous

Thank you so much Trish.

I actually think the female part of me makes the male part a bit better in some ways. I love being able to be Gemma even f only briefly.

I really appreciate your kind words.

Gemma.

Hi Gemma. It’s great to have you back. 🙂

Take care

Tara

Anonymous

Thank you Tara.

Gemma.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gemma Welcome back sweetie,  so nice having you here once again. Don’t deny your feelings towards what you know is true to who you are. The best to you on moving forward..

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words Stephanie.

Gemma.

Hi Gemma! Welcome back to CDH from the “Land Down Under”! 🇦🇺
      It’s so wonderful to meet you. Yes, I also left CDH several years ago but quickly returned and have been here ever since.
      I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie. It’s amazing how global the CDH community is. And so great to meet other CDH girls from around the world.

Gemma. 💋

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?