Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here and hopefully I’ll be around more again now. The last 18 months have been crazy to say the least. I’ve come clean to my close friends about both my cd habits and my mental issues. Even my daughter knows now. Everyone has been super supportive and understanding. I frequently go diving dressed and have been out in public several times dressed. I’ve been seeing a therapist for the first time since a teenager and she is wonderful. I have multiple personalities and have been that way since I was a kid but we have reached co conscious and now work together and it has been great. The end of last year and the beginning of this one were extremely dark times for me but i glad to say I have come out the otherside a happier healthier person than I’ve been for decades. I will share more details on future posts I hope and I’m glad to be back here again. Lots of love to all!

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, Shana! I am so happy you have opened up and that you are also getting the help you need! Many hugs!

Erika

Welcome back Shana,

Onwards and upwards from now on, don’t look back on what’s gone, just think 2023 is going to be a better year for you, all i can say is good luck for the future,

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year ❤️🎈

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Shana,

Welcome back! I’m glad you have found a therapist that is a good fit for you.
      Best of luck for 2023! I hope to see you around,

💕Lara

Hi Shana nice to have you back and sorry for the problems but just remember girlfriend we are here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on or a ear or two to bend and listen to good luck girl and just like we say please take baby steps hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome back Shana to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?