Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Alla, I am 53 from Jonesboro Arkansas. The reason for the title is that I recently packed up all my cloths  and decided enough was enough with crossdressing. I deleted all accounts and decided, I would just locked that side of me away. I had just went through a divorce and had a relationship with a woman who knew I was a CD and it went bad. I should not had done the knee jerk reaction and blame my crossdressing on my issues in life. I have come to realize that it is part of what makes me who I am. I have recently become more open about who I am. I am still very confused about what I am going to do going forward because I am questioning several things even my sexuality. One thing I can say for sure is that being more open has helped my mental state. I have started focusing on myself and knew this site and the people here are a great resource. If the post is a bit long winded, I am sorry. Can’t wait to communicate with the community again.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Alia, thanks for the post. My wife and I came close to divorce but with long talks and some give and take snd patience on my part she’s becoming more accepting. Wishing you good luck as you move forward.

Trish ❤️

“One thing I can say for sure is that being more open has helped my mental state.”

That is a HUGE thing as so many of us have learned.

Persist!

Anonymous

Congratulations we all need to find ourselves and start living it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Welcome back Alla.

I personally identify with so much of what you say.

Like you, I have shied away from admitting to myself who I really am – have deleted my CDH account and said I’ll put Gemma away, never yo be seen again.

But one thing I have found – and a message I see repeated here from many others – is that you cannot (and should not) deny this part of you.

For me, it’s tough – still in the closet, on the cusp of coming out. But even though I’m still hiding this part of me, I’m not denying it and I feel comfortable with that.

Good luck with your onward journey and I know you will get nothing but support from all of the CDH ladies.

Gemma.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Alla,

Becoming more open about who you really are is a surefire way to lessen your anxiety and become more comfortable in expressing your feminine side. All the best,

Fiona

WELCOME

Hello Alla welcome back to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Alla welcome back it’s nice to meet you, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife she says she doesn’t understand why some men want to dress 👗 up like women so i don’t think i will come out to her, if i was to get divorced then i would crossdress 24/7 , I’ve tried to give up lots of times but I’ve finally accepted that Roz will be with me for the rest of my life,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Alla,

Welcome back to CDH.  Good luck on your journey.  Sounds like you’re off to a fine start.

Alice

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, Alla!

Hi Alla nice to meet you  and nice to see you home as we allways leave the light on for ya to be able to see your way home .. Please look around and rekindle old friendships and start some new ones with so many ladies here to chat with just a big shoulder to cry on or a ear to bend or maybe two he he .. Good luck girlfriend and happy you made it home ..

Stephanie  Bass

Hi Alla! Welcome back to CDH!
      It’s really nice to meet you and great to see you back here as part of this wonderful community. There is lots of support and lots of great ladies to meet here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Welcome back Alla.

Love Alana

L

Alla –

Welcome back.  As you are aware this is a great place to meet others to get questions answered and get advice.  No matter what your situation or problem is there are others who have had the same issue(s) at some point.  That is one of the beauties of being here is being able to be open without fear of ridicule.  Like you I denied myself most of my life, questioned who I am and my sexuality.  It is only in the last couple years that I have been able to open up to myself to admit who I am and an still a work in progress.  One of the things the helped me was therapy.  While I understand taht therapy isn’t for everyone, it can be useful in helping to understand who we are.  Best of luck in your journey.  Hope to meet you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, hope that you find your happy spot here.

Hello Alia, welcome back.  I am also from Arkansas, just a little over four hour from your city.  Fort Smith.  I retired here in 1992, and went public 24/7 with dressing as a woman last Feb.  I am 71.  I can only see myself dress as a woman and I am far happier being in fem mode every day and night.  My best times is being out with my Daughter or Son shopping or just window shopping.  As the others above said, this is your haven, a place where you can chat with your girl friends.  Again welcome back♪.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alia welcome back sweetie..Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie

Welcome Back Alla!

Hi Alla
      Welcome back in CDH.

As you already know CDH is a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alla,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?