• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, ladies.  I’m back.  Those of you who were friends of mine may have noticed I left a couple of weeks ago.  Unlike the previous times that I deleted my account, that time was not so much about quitting cross-dressing.  Rather, I was trying to minimize the time I spent doing CD related stuff.  I thought that leaving CDH would help me do that, but it didn’t.  Things went fine for a while, but then I started to miss CDH and my friends here.  I look forward to getting back in the swing of things here.

Welcome back Stephanie. Jump back in and let’s move forward. I have to ask about the last name. Curiosity killed the cat. I chose Green as it is my grandmother’s maiden name, traceable back to 11th century English aristocracy.

Beth

Anonymous

My ancestry is eastern European.  Green is the English translation of my mother’s maiden name.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Stephanie you are always welcome back Sweetie!  🤗  Pru

Anonymous

Hi Steph,

You are always welcome.

Eva

Welcome back Stephanie!

Welcome back Stephanie!🤗

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome  back to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome back Stephanie it’s nice to have you back xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Welcome back Stephanie!

Let’s see, two wrongs don’t make a right, but two negatives make a positive……

I don’t know how that relates but I have to say….

Quit Quitting CDH

Hugs

Autumn

P.S. Three lefts make a right, but your fuel economy and milage will vary.

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie…

Welcome back girl !!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie nice to meet you and welcome back, it will nice to chat sometime.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Welcome home, Stephanie.
      For me, it is pointless leaving CDH, as a way to stop dressing, this is my second home, and the only place outside of MY home, I can be me,
      It is addictive, but everyone needs one addiction, lol
      Hugs Regi👩💕

Welcome back Stephanie!

Anonymous

I can relate. I struggle with the same thing. There’s a balance, I just haven’t found it yet 🤦‍♀️

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?