• Creator
    Topic
    Stephanie Green
    Participant
    Registered On: November 20, 2022
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 107

Hello, everyone.  I’m back.  Actually, I’ve been back for over a month now after deleting my last account back in August of this year.  I’ve created and deleted many accounts in the past.  Why have I done that?  It’s all due to the seemingly endless struggle to accepting my feminine side.  I was somewhat hesitant about creating a new account back in November, but the urge (Some call it the Pink Fog.) hit me and was getting stronger.  It is now as strong as it has ever been.

I already know many of you.  I hope to reconnect with old friends and make new ones.  While I’ve had many friends here in the past, I was disappointed that I was never able to meet in person with anyone who lived near me.  Maybe this time things will be different.  If you live near, or travel to, the Detroit, Michigan area, send me a private message or friend request.  Dressing at home and solo shopping trips are nice, but it would be fun to go out and socialize with others.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 98
      Replies: 5776

Hi Stephanie,

It’s  wonderful to have you back at CDH.  Welcome home girl!  You’re absolutely right the “Pink Fog” is exceptionally strong.

Alice

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6625

Stephanie  welcome back. No need for any reasons for leaving it’s wonderful that things have worked out and your back sweetie. Acceptance is always felt here and hopefully it will help you feel comfortable once again.

Stephanie 🌷

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 422

Stephanie,

Whenever someone conducts themselves in a manner that does not conform to society’s norms there is bound to be a certain amount of stress and uncertainty generated. But please understand that you are not doing anything wrong or sinful, just different. Many CD’s (including me) consider cross dressing to be a gift, one to be enjoyed to the fullest.

All the best,

Fiona

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 709

Congratulations we have really nice girls 👧 here. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Replies: 655

Hi Stephanie, and welcome back my friend. I can understand the struggle you must be experiencing trying to resolve what you perceive to be a conflict between your life as a man and the desire to be Stephanie. Please believe me when I say what you are going through is not that uncommon. While the issues between you and your wife are unique to you and her, and there is no “one-size’fits’all” solution to rectifying that situation, the other concern can be addressed. I assure you there is NOTHING wrong about wanting to explore your feminine side. In fact, ALL men have a feminine nature, it’s just that our society and so-called ‘social norms’ have tried to hide this fact under a very dark blanket of guilt and shame. All I know is my experience as Paulette has made me a much more understanding and loving husband, father and friend. As my wife (who also was initially very upset about Paulette) has said: “If Paulette has caused this change, keep it up”! Perhaps, if your wife understands that nothing has really changed, you are still YOU, then acceptance can take place. Many Hugs, Paulette

Holly Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 8, 2022
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 148

Hiya, Stephanie; I do indeed remember you… but from which of the various identities I have had in the past, I don’t really know!  I reckon there may be a majority of the ladies out there who have been in and out of the site; personally, I think that this may almost be an necessity for our members.  The main point is; at the end of the day, we love you and surely we want to stick together.  I truly hope that this time, things work out as well as possible for you; welcome back – we are stonger with you than without.  Hugs:  Holly XXX

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4389

Hi Stephanie so happy you are home again taking a trip away is not bad but as we leave the light on for your return.. As you mentioned rekindle old friendships hint hint ha ha  and start some new ones the pink fog is a part of us all its in our heart and sole no need to fight it its a big part of our life .. So again girlfriend happy to see you home and hope to chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Tara D Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: October 4, 2022
      Replies: 106

HI Stephanie, welcome back 🙂 There is nothing wrong with wanting to express your fem side. Purging and deleting won’t change who any of us are inside my friend. You have a great support group here of people just like you 🙂

Take care

XO Tara

Susan Talbot
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Replies: 312

Welcome back Stephanie.  I am so sorry that you left for a bit.  I did take your advice and I went to Janet’s while I was back in MI.   Sadly, you were in between accounts.  Anyways,  I hope to be back up there next Summer.  If you are open to Coffee or lunch.

I am very glad you are back.

Susan.

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1041

Welcome back Stephanie.

B x

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 8, 2018
      Replies: 139

Welcome back Stephanie, so happy for your return and I hope that you find the balance your looking for. Don’t forget you have friends here and I’m sorry but I don’t live anywhere near you, otherwise I’d love to get together with you.
      Sherri

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 26, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 204

Welcome back, Stephanie! The pink fog is definitely hard to resist!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Replies: 682

Welcome back Stephanie, it’s nice to meet you, this is my second time on here i left before last Xmas but the pink fog was too strong to resist, I’ve finally accepted that Roz will be a part of me for the rest of my life, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year,

Let’s hope that you get your wish and get to go out and meet new friends X 🎀

Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X 💋

April Sinclair
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 29, 2022
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 371

Welcome back Stephanie, the cycle of desire and hatred for oneself can be endless to say the least most all here have been through it or are going through it still. You must accept yourself that this is a part of who you are that makes you your own authentic self. We can never expect others to accept us if we can’t accept ourselves. I am happy you are back it is my belief that there is so many varying degrees of individuals within CDH and biological men who are not or have not found CDH who dress as women in many different ways or levels of dressing expression or emulation of the female form some want to be women full time. You can be a man a husband, father, grandfather, brother, and son and still dress as a woman to express or experience feminine qualities and still be a man to your wife or girlfriend. There are so many variations here on CDH and in the world. So embrace who you are and find a balance to be the best you can be whatever it may be and if it is a man who dresses as a woman and enjoys it and accepts it you whole authentic self you love yourself and respect yourself you can give you best love to those important people in your life because you are a wonderful human being. I wish you the best and no it is not easy but I believe you can be your personal best by finding your balance in who you are make and feminine to be the best you!

Hugs April

Greta La Folle
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 419

Hi Stephanie

Welcome back, I’m glad you’re finding a new balance to be able to express your two souls locked up in one body.

Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old cd/tg person (I’m taking my first steps in hrt); with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

🎄Merry Xmas 🎄

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

Hi Stephanie and welcome back.

I know exactly where you are coming from – being a deleted account / returning member myself.

I also struggle to accept my feminine side but I have kinda got to a place where I realise we all are who we are. And if I cannot be Gemma openly at home then at lest CDH is somewhere she will always be accepted.

Gemma. X

Alana Angel
      Lady
      Registered On: December 13, 2022
      Replies: 20

Welcome back Stephanie.

Love Alana

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.