- December 23, 2022 at 9:50 pm #703642Stephanie GreenParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 107Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
Hello, everyone. I’m back. Actually, I’ve been back for over a month now after deleting my last account back in August of this year. I’ve created and deleted many accounts in the past. Why have I done that? It’s all due to the seemingly endless struggle to accepting my feminine side. I was somewhat hesitant about creating a new account back in November, but the urge (Some call it the Pink Fog.) hit me and was getting stronger. It is now as strong as it has ever been.
I already know many of you. I hope to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. While I’ve had many friends here in the past, I was disappointed that I was never able to meet in person with anyone who lived near me. Maybe this time things will be different. If you live near, or travel to, the Detroit, Michigan area, send me a private message or friend request. Dressing at home and solo shopping trips are nice, but it would be fun to go out and socialize with others.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Stephanie Green.
Total of 29 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 24, 2022 at 5:29 pm #703843Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5776Has thanked: 7784 timesBeen thanked: 15192 times
- December 24, 2022 at 4:20 pm #703820Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6625Has thanked: 14326 timesBeen thanked: 14093 times
Stephanie welcome back. No need for any reasons for leaving it’s wonderful that things have worked out and your back sweetie. Acceptance is always felt here and hopefully it will help you feel comfortable once again.
- December 24, 2022 at 1:30 pm #703785Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 422Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 1777 times
Whenever someone conducts themselves in a manner that does not conform to society’s norms there is bound to be a certain amount of stress and uncertainty generated. But please understand that you are not doing anything wrong or sinful, just different. Many CD’s (including me) consider cross dressing to be a gift, one to be enjoyed to the fullest.
All the best,
- December 24, 2022 at 10:17 am #703752
- December 24, 2022 at 9:53 am #703743Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 655Has thanked: 2733 timesBeen thanked: 2598 times
Hi Stephanie, and welcome back my friend. I can understand the struggle you must be experiencing trying to resolve what you perceive to be a conflict between your life as a man and the desire to be Stephanie. Please believe me when I say what you are going through is not that uncommon. While the issues between you and your wife are unique to you and her, and there is no “one-size’fits’all” solution to rectifying that situation, the other concern can be addressed. I assure you there is NOTHING wrong about wanting to explore your feminine side. In fact, ALL men have a feminine nature, it’s just that our society and so-called ‘social norms’ have tried to hide this fact under a very dark blanket of guilt and shame. All I know is my experience as Paulette has made me a much more understanding and loving husband, father and friend. As my wife (who also was initially very upset about Paulette) has said: “If Paulette has caused this change, keep it up”! Perhaps, if your wife understands that nothing has really changed, you are still YOU, then acceptance can take place. Many Hugs, Paulette
- December 24, 2022 at 8:34 am #703722Holly MarieLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2022Topics: 11Replies: 148Has thanked: 162 timesBeen thanked: 678 times
Hiya, Stephanie; I do indeed remember you… but from which of the various identities I have had in the past, I don’t really know! I reckon there may be a majority of the ladies out there who have been in and out of the site; personally, I think that this may almost be an necessity for our members. The main point is; at the end of the day, we love you and surely we want to stick together. I truly hope that this time, things work out as well as possible for you; welcome back – we are stonger with you than without. Hugs: Holly XXX
- December 24, 2022 at 8:24 am #703718Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4389Has thanked: 63110 timesBeen thanked: 15706 times
Hi Stephanie so happy you are home again taking a trip away is not bad but as we leave the light on for your return.. As you mentioned rekindle old friendships hint hint ha ha and start some new ones the pink fog is a part of us all its in our heart and sole no need to fight it its a big part of our life .. So again girlfriend happy to see you home and hope to chat sometime soon ..
- December 24, 2022 at 7:49 am #703705Tara D SometimesLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
HI Stephanie, welcome back 🙂 There is nothing wrong with wanting to express your fem side. Purging and deleting won’t change who any of us are inside my friend. You have a great support group here of people just like you 🙂
- December 24, 2022 at 7:25 am #703703Susan TalbotDuchessRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 312Has thanked: 4376 timesBeen thanked: 1267 times
Welcome back Stephanie. I am so sorry that you left for a bit. I did take your advice and I went to Janet’s while I was back in MI. Sadly, you were in between accounts. Anyways, I hope to be back up there next Summer. If you are open to Coffee or lunch.
I am very glad you are back.
- December 24, 2022 at 7:13 am #703701
- December 24, 2022 at 6:15 am #703690Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 139Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 552 times
Welcome back Stephanie, so happy for your return and I hope that you find the balance your looking for. Don’t forget you have friends here and I’m sorry but I don’t live anywhere near you, otherwise I’d love to get together with you.
- December 24, 2022 at 3:19 am #703680Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 783 times
- December 24, 2022 at 1:59 am #703668Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 682Has thanked: 696 timesBeen thanked: 2662 times
Welcome back Stephanie, it’s nice to meet you, this is my second time on here i left before last Xmas but the pink fog was too strong to resist, I’ve finally accepted that Roz will be a part of me for the rest of my life, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year,
Let’s hope that you get your wish and get to go out and meet new friends X 🎀
Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X 💋
- December 23, 2022 at 11:00 pm #703656April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 371Has thanked: 4658 timesBeen thanked: 1792 times
Welcome back Stephanie, the cycle of desire and hatred for oneself can be endless to say the least most all here have been through it or are going through it still. You must accept yourself that this is a part of who you are that makes you your own authentic self. We can never expect others to accept us if we can’t accept ourselves. I am happy you are back it is my belief that there is so many varying degrees of individuals within CDH and biological men who are not or have not found CDH who dress as women in many different ways or levels of dressing expression or emulation of the female form some want to be women full time. You can be a man a husband, father, grandfather, brother, and son and still dress as a woman to express or experience feminine qualities and still be a man to your wife or girlfriend. There are so many variations here on CDH and in the world. So embrace who you are and find a balance to be the best you can be whatever it may be and if it is a man who dresses as a woman and enjoys it and accepts it you whole authentic self you love yourself and respect yourself you can give you best love to those important people in your life because you are a wonderful human being. I wish you the best and no it is not easy but I believe you can be your personal best by finding your balance in who you are make and feminine to be the best you!
- December 23, 2022 at 10:57 pm #703655Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 419Has thanked: 763 timesBeen thanked: 1491 times
Welcome back, I’m glad you’re finding a new balance to be able to express your two souls locked up in one body.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I’m Greta, a 56-year-old cd/tg person (I’m taking my first steps in hrt); with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.
🎄Merry Xmas 🎄
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- December 23, 2022 at 10:26 pm #703651AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi Stephanie and welcome back.
I know exactly where you are coming from – being a deleted account / returning member myself.
I also struggle to accept my feminine side but I have kinda got to a place where I realise we all are who we are. And if I cannot be Gemma openly at home then at lest CDH is somewhere she will always be accepted.
- December 23, 2022 at 9:57 pm #703644
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.